Do You Know What I Hate

people who cant control their dogs and still insist on walking them off the lead.

forgot that one lol, used have a bullmastiff bitch, which was nasty fecker with any dog male or female. many time i used to tell the other dog walkers to keep there dog away, but no they wont, and even though i kept her on the lead, she would try to kick off with the other dog.So got fed up of asking these divs, so just let grab them on the lead lol, feck me they soon changed they mind, pity the other dog had to find out the hard way, but must have told them 20 times . :yes:

Had a greyhound chase my lurcher this morning bird, she ran off luckily she made her way home just my luck I left the American bulldog at home :wallbash:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

• People who have it all, house, car, family etc etc and go round with a face like thunder
  • Married women (and men) who go round dipping their wick because their marriage is crap...divorce or sort your shit out!
  • Drivers driving right up your ring piece
  • Lack of indication at junctions and roundabouts
  • Shallow lasses

youd be alright with a shallow lass

your dick still wouldn't reach the bottom................ :laugh::laugh:

• Like 6

people who barge their way to the bar, and with a disregard as to how long you've been stood there being ignored, shout over you to get their order in....and the f***ing bar staff that let them do it as well. On the odd occasion you'll get a good bar lad who'll say 'nah mate he was first' and take your order.

...unless the cue jumper has a pair of tits, then all bets are off.

nosey back stabbing cnuts,..........fooking woman are the worst,.............

I was talk of the parents @ school when me wife wasn't very well and by the questions I get now,........im still talk of the school...........

prime example ( brought newish van).........parent -" that's a nice van "......... me- "thanks"............parent"- are you back working now then" ?............me-"no, I got seven hours a day which I drop the kid too school and pick them up"!..........parents"oh , thought the new van was for work !"............me-" no I got a van too chuck the dogs in and quad bike in "............parents- "oh"......

in my fecking head im thinking......... "why don't you feck off and mind your own business"...........

I despise going down the school , its like because of my situation and not working your not allowed nothing..........you shouldn't have money if your not working.........grrrrrrrrr

not allowed savings etc , or buy and sell..........

so after thinkink about it im going too feed there heads with some proper shite too get them talking about me,.............I was already looked into by the benefits brigade after im sure I was reported by some cnut .........had too hand over bank statements etc.......( must think your fecking stupid lol)

people thrive on you being doom and gloom,.....and like to see you struggle..........well heres to the nosey cnuts who got nothing better than too gossip behind folks backs.... :feck::D ........I will struggle on and rub there noseys in the mud where I can.......

• Like 3