Do You Know What I Hate

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

Bad manners

Bad table manners

Middle management types, it's not their company but they act like it is, hold your money, talk shit, no f**k all about the practical side of the job and are generally overpaid ass holes ( normally contract managers)

Sly people, smile to your face then stab you in the back

Busy bodies

Grabbers, the types who always grab the best seat, the biggest bit of whatever, the last sarnie, the best room... Always someone when we worked away like it,

Telling off the kids, why do you feel guilty even when their being little shits lol

Heard a brand new one today made me want to throw up..... f****n retarded c**t !........a geezer ive known as " Steve " for 20 odd years................i overheard a conversation and said to him " what did he just call you "............................" Ste " he said......................................." whats a ste " i said......................reply " its short for Steve !! "..............I felt like gouging his eyes out....what a toby !

Edited by gnasher16

Camp gays,cocky snidey coppers,politicians,Human resources depts,cock sucking middle management,bad manners,ignorant c**ts,traffic wardens,doctors receptionists,people who are on the sick cos of drug habits or alcoholism,(basically self harm),pakis,People who harm domestic pets or working dogs,people who PTS dogs that have served that persons purpose,people with too much money when they have done nothing to earn it,peadophiles and those that beat and con the elderly,people who lie for no good reason,Kids who talk like they are black,innit bro,hunt sabs and all those self righteous groups,Sandhurst type knobs who pass out in the military with stripes,MPs that get a medal for visiting countries we invade,Fighting in wars that have f**k all to do with us,just to appease the yanks,people who ask for advice then do the opposite anyway,mothers who say kids have got to learn by their own mistakes,church of England schools that take on Pakis,but put white kids through a selection system,hate race crime co-ordinators and other such people who discriminate against us because we are white,Life in prison should mean life,all prisoners should have to earn their keep or starve,Judges who sympathise with kiddy fiddlers,and impose non custodial or laughable sentences,the price of petrol,and car insurance,penalty points abolished and fines only for speeding in average speed areas on the motorway,(they are there only to make money)and also those who put a camera 50ft before restrictions are lifted fcuk you!,women who keep reporting husbands/partners for repeatedly beating them but drop charges or always go back to them,smackheads,whizzheads,cokeheads and those that peddle the shit,The MOD for not looking after its soldiers and badly equipping them,bad mannered cocky kids,the fact that we are fast becoming an ethnic minority in our own country,i hate the fact i didnt emigrate years ago and take my mum and dad too,Rod licences,Carpy geezers,positive discrimination,and .177 V .22 debates :angry2: Thats just off the top of my head for a start.

Edited by bwfc
  • Like 4

BWFC's litany of pain and anguish, above! :D F**k me, I enjoyed that!

There speaks a man beneath the crushing weight of a society which has just spiralled out of all f**king recognition over the past quarter century.

" i hate the fact i didnt emigrate years ago and take my mum and dad too "

Don't beat yeself up too badly though, mate. Where ever you'd had fled to; Islam would still be there ;) Ye kids, or grand kids kids would still be f**ked :yes:

• Like 1

Heard a brand new one today made me want to throw up..... f****n retarded c**t !........a geezer ive known as " Steve " for 20 odd years................i overheard a conversation and said to him " what did he just call you "............................" Ste " he said......................................." whats a ste " i said......................reply " its short for Steve !! "..............I felt like gouging his eyes out....what a toby !

is toby short for tobias........?............. :laugh:

Feck me I often shorten your name to gnash,,,,I better pack that in ,,, or I'le need a lab and a cane,,,lol

• Like 1