Do You Know What I Hate

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

people who pick dog shit up bag it up then hang it in a feckin tree or chuck the bag on the grass

people on here that can dish it out but cant take it back

I had a private number plate once on my first car a 1966 hilman super minx. Mind I had to change my name by deed pole to HNY 960D.   TC

Posted Images

Heard a brand new one today made me want to throw up..... f****n retarded c**t !........a geezer ive known as " Steve " for 20 odd years................i overheard a conversation and said to him " what did he just call you "............................" Ste " he said......................................." whats a ste " i said......................reply " its short for Steve !! "..............I felt like gouging his eyes out....what a toby !

Feck me I often shorten your name to gnash,,,,I better pack that in ,,, or I'le need a lab and a cane,,,lol

Shortening a name is one thing......shortening a name thats already been shortened thats f****n dopey................you wouldnt call me Gn would you.

Heard a brand new one today made me want to throw up..... f****n retarded c**t !........a geezer ive known as " Steve " for 20 odd years................i overheard a conversation and said to him " what did he just call you "............................" Ste " he said......................................." whats a ste " i said......................reply " its short for Steve !! "..............I felt like gouging his eyes out....what a toby !

Feck me I often shorten your name to gnash,,,,I better pack that in ,,, or I'le need a lab and a cane,,,lol

Shortening a name is one thing......shortening a name thats already been shortened thats f****n dopey................you wouldnt call me Gn would you.

Might call you G tho :hmm:

No fecking now.

Ive been called 'Ste' too (im a Steve) and it sounds horrible.

Dont know how old you are but i wouldnt imagine you ever got called " Ste " as a kid did you ?......Seems like another one of these trendy mid life crisis things..........aint got any tribal tattoos as well have you ? :D

Clever c**ts

Ignorant shop owners

Bad service in a resturuant

Regular church goers who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire as soon as they get out the door of the church

Permenantly stressed types who always make a mountain out of a molehill about any given thing

People who cant wait 5 minutes

Dont know how old you are but i wouldnt imagine you ever got called " Ste " as a kid did you ?......Seems like another one of these trendy mid life crisis things..........aint got any tribal tattoos as well have you ? :D

Im 42 so not that old but no, never heard it growing up. Sounds like a poncey wine bar thing. And no tribal tatts either :thumbs:

Clever c**ts

Ignorant shop owners

Bad service in a resturuant

Regular church goers who wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire as soon as they get out the door of the church

Permenantly stressed types who always make a mountain out of a molehill about any given thing

People who cant wait 5 minutes

Must add them fookin two faced church goers to my list.

In this city it's Ste more than Steve. Got a few mates that would give me a right dirty look and more if I called 'em Steve... Proper 70's sounding... 'Steve'