he says the best terriermen in the country are in his books :icon_eek: -judging by that back tracking reply-i find any of it all to hard to believe :yes: mr bluck you will never ever have half the respect of such greats as MR.harcombe-you will be classed the same as bummer/plummer shame on you :censored: you are just as damaging to our sport as that jumped up school teacher was(making threats about tidy digging boys)-bet them lads in your book are shitting it?or maybe not if they as full of shit as you?-a grass is a grass-sticks the same as peado/rapist-enjoy that thought :yes:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

Dirty low life grass.

Anyone who gives this man a penny of their hard earned needs to give their head a shake.

Money man through and through who spits the dummy out at the slightest criticism.

Funny thing is his forum was also shite, like everything else he peddles, no one posted on it bar him lol he had about 1500 posts.

Hope he gets deflated like a balloon after this episode and people should not forget.

Never trust a grass.

ATB

• Like 3

lol don't ban him I like reading all theyre books its only a book after all, I wouldn't believe too much about the police getting involved as he would be an accessory to the rekoned crimes out digging??? but he is a hunter after all fellas. remember the greyhound site the other week it got bombarded by the hunting life nutting squad and the enraged lady hasn't got a good perception of this site or hunters. people who write books of theyre hunting tales should be allowed to do so if they want its this modern society that frowns on us and makes us feel like criminals because we have the hunt which god instilled into us. don't bow down to these so called antis we should celebrate what we do not tip toe and hide because it offends the fur molesters, it would be nice to hunt without the constant looking over the shoulders.

• Like 1

as much as i dont know bluck or whether hes really a grass a dare bet hes dug more tackle then most of the so called experts on here that is a fact.....probably not recently but over the time......thats the trouble with the net full of hunting experts that have done fook all sept read about it........

as much as i dont know bluck or whether hes really a grass a dare bet hes dug more tackle then most of the so called experts on here that is a fact.....probably not recently but over the time......thats the trouble with the net full of hunting experts that have done fook all sept read about it........

And maybe he's dug a little and talked a lot :hmm:

• Like 2

and others just make assumptions based on nothing but there own thoughts :whistling:

Id rather have someone that's only dug five times around me , than a man that talking about grassing lads and has dug a thousand times!
  • Like 5