Not into the books at all but can someone tell me wats the story wit the picture in his first book. Photoshopped? Ive never seen the pic

. Buy my copy and see. Lol
Ill have to as seeing you wont tell me
on one of the pics it says "a 17ft dig that rescued a dog that later died " the dig is about 1.5 - 2m with a little jb in the bottom that is clearly out of proportion and taken from another pic then pasted onto this one .

their you go that should save you £1.50

twat...had a sale there!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

Not into the books at all but can someone tell me wats the story wit the picture in his first book. Photoshopped? Ive never seen the pic

. Buy my copy and see. Lol

Ill have to as seeing you wont tell me

on one of the pics it says "a 17ft dig that rescued a dog that later died " the dig is about 1.5 - 2m with a little jb in the bottom that is clearly out of proportion and taken from another pic then pasted onto this one .

their you go that should save you £1.50

can't believe he thought he could fool people with that , be a darling nobjerk and put the pic up ;)

he will get the police on me for infringing copyright laws !!
can he do that ?

He can do anything, he's Johnny Bluck

. Hurrah hurrah were have you hiding or did some one let you out of the gimp box. Good to havevyou back SS
  • Like 1

as much as i dont know bluck or whether hes really a grass a dare bet hes dug more tackle then most of the so called experts on here that is a fact.....probably not recently but over the time......thats the trouble with the net full of hunting experts that have done fook all sept read about it........

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you came out with the opinion that bluck has dug lots, let me give you a few facts. :

bluck has been in and out of the dogs all his life, always selling them and then buying more in when they back in fashion he is known locally as a messer and there was a period of eight or ten years when he didn't even have a dog. Some dog man! FACT.

There's plenty of lads that wished they'd never gone in his books, cashy for one of them. FACT.

he took money off lads to 'rescue the border'. he spent the money and did nothing. FACT

he doubled his borders up, (and not when he was a youngster either) FACT.

sells pups from jackers and young, untested stock.

he owes people books, never sent them out.

got a irish staff and not give the lad what he wanted for it.

and rest assured, when he doesn't have enough magazine subs he will shut it down and all you lads who have handed over your coin will lose it.

the man is NOT a dog man, don't think for one minute he is, and to all those who think his books are heirlooms, then he just knocked a load out for next to nothing to get rid coz they arent selling. FACT.

Just watch the irish boys wish theyd never been in his books. I know theres a couple already that think like that.

Us brums have know all about him for a long time. seems like the rest of you are learning now too. he will grass you up boy's. and dont say you were not warned. this thred should be pinned as a warning for all to watch out. NEVER, EVER trust a grass. they the lowest of the low.

dont know him personally but i wont be keeping my head down feller ile be out this season ha ha

something fishy..if you say all that about the man please tell us how you know all that and how you know the man and how its all true what you say ??? any fooker can come on here in any old user name to slag others which there is plenty on here doing how do we know what you say is true ????

my silly antics? brought things right on top ??? things have been on top for years .......funny how youve only a few posts on that user name whats your other user name ? funny how people hide behind user names on here ......why not tell the man himself to his face hes a grass or stop hiding behind user names to do it......