• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

I've had a pm off him to write in his magazine but I said no as my words are short and sweet.i no he rang jimmy Thompson up to put a story in his book,so jimmy did and told johnny to put it in word for word.wether he did I don't no but I bet it was fun and games for johnny after what jimmy would of said.

how did he get all the information about all the digging lads over here did he call to each and everyone of the irish lads in the book and the ones that did;nt make the book if so thats some dedication

all in a days work .. ;)

how did he get all the information about all the digging lads over here did he call to each and everyone of the irish lads in the book and the ones that did;nt make the book if so thats some dedication

this is what we`ve heard could be wrong :hmm: he sent questionaires round to the lads with a 2 page section for them to put there own story in --he then turned it into a section for the book sent the proofs of for approval ..........job done

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2

i was on his site. think he said he went over there to do the book and did some digging when over there with the boys who are in his book, well thats what he wrote on his site anyway. but who knows lol

like I said could be wrong ------ but the amount of lies the man tells who knows ...