as much as i dont know bluck or whether hes really a grass a dare bet hes dug more tackle then most of the so called experts on here that is a fact.....probably not recently but over the time......thats the trouble with the net full of hunting experts that have done fook all sept read about it........

and others just make assumptions based on nothing but there own thoughts :whistling:

pretty good judge a character me mate.....too many bitching jealous fookers in hunting never mind my thoughts even i cant understand them at times :laugh:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First of all,s&T you want to keep your head down and hope no one notices you after your little tricks. You've pi44ed a few off with your silly antics, and brought things right on top. But as you c

work them hard, treat them like heros by d. harcombe. best terrier book about imo and written by a proper terrier man

i've been deleted and i'm heart broken, the guy makes a lot of misleading posts , but i do wish him all the best with his magazine i just wont be buying it , good luck Johnny cash££££

Posted Images

what was the story with the photo? i remember hearing something about it before. my own experience with countrywise books was an eye opener. a mate of mine was on the lookout for a border pup. he was having a bit of banter with lads on johnnys site. so a chap on there starts talking about an oakes bred border that he bought off mick j in north wales, that had been brought over from blarney, co cork. ...... anyhows my mate does a bit of asking , and it turns out the border is a dog that he bred a few years before. he went into the full details of the breeding of thedog, saying how he knew for certain that the dog had no oakes breeding in its lines. anyhow, he tells me to have a look at the posts and the banter, the lad who had the dog wasnt too worried of the dogs breeding, he was happy with his dog . wind the clock on a few months, my mate rings me and says check out the site , thetopic had been cropped off where the breeding of the dog was being uncovered. the post was a geniune thing, no slagging, no bad language, no reason to delete parts out. i wonder was it to mudy the waters and try convince people that oakes breeding was still to be had? has anyone else had similar experience?

Heart of gold that man bluck, peddling pups to help out a family member. Nice excuse but is there any justification for it, surely if your writing career has taken off & as you say your own books are probably some of the best ever written, what is £500 to your bank account? You must be on the bones of your arse if you needed to sell pups to help them out???

• Like 3

why give pups away though .....so every one who breeds a litter should gift them ???? i personally refuse any pup gifted i would all ways pay for good stock and dont mind doing so if there bred right.......its the tight basterds of this world that want gifted dogs all the time and probably cant afford to look after them ...................... why do people not want to pay for the right stock ????

Fred we'll be going round in circles on that argument again, personal choice though so each to their own. The man is allegedly so successful from his writing he financed a barn conversion. If he needs to sell pups to lend a family member £500 (2 pups) he must be lying....