Rabbiting Dogs

Gem.........been a great companion dog for me, me her and a ferret and we would spend endless hours mooching around.

IMG_1339.jpg

S7300557.jpg

what ways she bred jb?

She's bred out of 2 Hancocks mate. :D

she's nice ......... my own merle is out of a hancock bitch , shame there not much kop in the field but least there nice to look at :laugh:

whats the sire to yours chid? im guessing you meant that chocolate merle rough coated dog you put up?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

Gem.........been a great companion dog for me, me her and a ferret and we would spend endless hours mooching around.

IMG_1339.jpg

S7300557.jpg

what ways she bred jb?

she's nice ......... my own merle is out of a hancock bitch , shame there not much kop in the field but least there nice to look at :laugh:

whats the sire to yours chid? im guessing you meant that chocolate merle rough coated dog you put up?

he is a brindle merle was dark when i took the pic :laugh: he is by a 5/8 grey 3/8 bull :thumbs:

This dog has served me well over the years.. Day and night, working withs Ferrets-nets and lamping

Picture017.jpg

Lot older now lol..

Bitch is nine now

036_zps29ab01c5.jpg

The apprentice

034_zpsc4079df2.jpg

is that apprentice out of breezes litter....?

long time coming this thread...................amazing when something so simple turns out outstanding..

No mate its a similar stamp tho...

Its a Collie Grey X Saluki Grey...

Vin has a litter sister, came from North East :thumbs:

081_zpsfce98a35.jpg

069_zpsbe17a271.jpg

Fingers crossed she comes up smelling of roses :laugh::laugh:

Shes looking good so far but its early days :victory:

• Like 7

This dog has served me well over the years.. Day and night, working withs Ferrets-nets and lamping

Picture017.jpg

Lot older now lol..

Bitch is nine now

036_zps29ab01c5.jpg

The apprentice

034_zpsc4079df2.jpg

is that apprentice out of breezes litter....?

long time coming this thread...................amazing when something so simple turns out outstanding..

No mate its a similar stamp tho...

Its a Collie Grey X Saluki Grey...

Vin has a litter sister, came from North East :thumbs:

081_zpsfce98a35.jpg

069_zpsbe17a271.jpg

Fingers crossed she comes up smelling of roses :laugh::laugh:

Shes looking good so far but its early days :victory:

all the best looks tidy

IMG_1339.jpg

S7300557.jpg

what ways she bred jb?

he is a brindle merle was dark when i took the pic :laugh: he is by a 5/8 grey 3/8 bull :thumbs:

what height is he chid?

IMG_1339.jpg

S7300557.jpg

what ways she bred jb?

what height is he chid?
He is 24 1/2"

This is my young bitch, she,s just short of 10 months old [ just come into effing season ] and its the first out & out rabbit hound i,v had, just waiting for the harvest now, atb, buster.

IMGP0071_zps4bec93ed.jpg

IMGP0068_zpsdfde47d7.jpg

IMGP0084_zps1459fc74.jpg

she looks a well mate :thumbs:

Cheers bill :thumbs: , you picking owt up with yours now the harvest has started, atb, buster.