Rabbiting Dogs

One with the lad

nine pic, bet he keeps you on your toes lol, had my lad(26) round sat night went for meal, bloody hell they grow up quick, enjoy him while he young, like the little terrier :thumbs: is it a jack .?

Ray - what weight and height is your lad.... :laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres mine not one over 21tts thats all use them for mooching and a we bit lamping mostly ferreting

Posted Images

One with the lad

nine pic, bet he keeps you on your toes lol, had my lad(26) round sat night went for meal, bloody hell they grow up quick, enjoy him while he young, like the little terrier :thumbs: is it a jack .?

Ray - what weight and height is your lad.... :laugh::thumbs:

not sure Col, but bloody fitter+stronger than me :laugh:

Remember them pictures Millet :thumbs:

How was your old dogs bred Saluki collie lurchers ??

Did'nt one of them have a amazing strike rate 33 rabbits out 35 slips or something ???

Remeber there being some lads that disbelived you at the time...

You guys certainly had some good nights out... Remember one lad calling yous all the North East Mafia lol

• Like 1

One with the lad

Yes she's a jack Ray, she's a decent marker, use her for ratting and general mooching and bushing, she likes to be involved in everything... As does the lad he's 7 now and already knows more than me about everything lol... Definitely keep you on your toes lol

Cheers Rob...

One with the lad

Yes she's a jack Ray, she's a decent marker, use her for ratting and general mooching and bushing, she likes to be involved in everything... As does the lad he's 7 now and already knows more than me about everything lol... Definitely keep you on your toes lol

Cheers Rob...

at 7........wait till hes 15 lol