Thatcher Dies

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If half the politicians now had her backbone this country wouldn't be the cesspit it is.

Boo all you want. R.I.P Margaret Thatcher. The second best P.M this country ever had. (After Churchill.)

High wages for doing little. Has your old man ever been down a pit. It's not like mixing scones ffs

Posted Images

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

you talk pure piss

Remember when I was a kid the power shortages ,blackouts people died in hospital when the power was turned of it was like the country was held to ransom by the miners ,it could never happen again that's why she took the power of the unions ,I stood out side the co,op collecting tins for hungry miners think I was 15 but one of my mates dads told me that to much power led by attention seeking lunatics ruined many a family including a lot of mine

• Like 1

8million quid to bury her lol they just love wasting our cash dont they.

are you having a laugh or what

they were going to use the local coal lorry but decieded against it :laugh:

8million quid to bury her lol they just love wasting our cash dont they.

are you having a laugh or what

they were going to use the local coal lorry but decieded against it :laugh:

f**k her into a black taxi plenty of lads dig the hole for f**k all i feel sorry for poor studdering dennis he have to suffer her now

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

You are making a total idiot of yourself son

You probably weren`t even spunk when she was around, so stop talking shit, and tell yer auld man to stop feeding you shit.

clown

• Like 1

Remember when I was a kid the power shortages ,blackouts people died in hospital when the power was turned of it was like the country was held to ransom by the miners ,it could never happen again that's why she took the power of the unions ,I stood out side the co,op collecting tins for hungry miners think I was 15 but one of my mates dads told me that to much power led by attention seeking lunatics ruined many a family including a lot of mine

oh well if yer mates dad told yer,it must be true. ffs get a grip

What ever anyone thought of her, as the UK first female PM, the Iron Lady made history and will always be remembered.

She certainly made history but for all the wrong reasons,just look at the amount of men she let die on hunger strike in 1981.

What ever anyone thought of her, as the UK first female PM, the Iron Lady made history and will always be remembered.

She certainly made history but for all the wrong reasons,just look at the amount of men she let die on hunger strike in 1981.

haaaa ha so it was her her fault the daft fkrs didnt eat was it .. bollox...

• Like 4

She certainly made history but for all the wrong reasons,just look at the amount of men she let die on hunger strike in 1981.She let 4 die that c**t adams let the other 6 die to further his own career.

What a stupid fcuking statement.

• Like 1

The poll tax was a massive mistake and her downfall out of politics, but who doesnt make mistakes :whistling:

Who did TB and new labour get in to advise them when they came into office? Maggie.

The mentality of voting labour just because you live in a certain area or are from a certain background is just plain silly, a monkey could be in the labour seat around here and it would get voted into parliment ffs.

is that another one of your best kept secrets??????