Thatcher Dies

This threads like f*****g ping pong :laugh: for all the guys who moan about the pits etc, rejoice. For everyone else, who gives a flying f**k :laugh:

lol i think maggie liked salukis :laugh:

f*****g skank, never liked her :laugh:

think her son was selling cattys aswell as ak47,s ;)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If half the politicians now had her backbone this country wouldn't be the cesspit it is.

Boo all you want. R.I.P Margaret Thatcher. The second best P.M this country ever had. (After Churchill.)

High wages for doing little. Has your old man ever been down a pit. It's not like mixing scones ffs

Posted Images

yes the railways have had billions and the shareholders millions partly funded by the tax payer

Partly yes, the majority coming from the private sector which wouldn't of been possible without privatisation. Privatisation wasn't the best route to go down but face it without privatisation the UK would be on a par with the likes of Romania or other 2nd world countries in regards to infrastructure.

you just talk shite, absolute shite, i ain't anti private sector by any means but we'll just take rail

the trains are shit even the new one bit of snow & it all goes to shit that's despite the public still

pouring millions in every year go to romania even india & all there trains run on time & a bit of

weather don't make a jot of difference. idon't give a f**k who runs it as long as we don't get

ripped off & get the service we should have but we don't & that goes though all sectors there

geared to let people take money out not provide the services we require

• Like 1

Big unstopable unions, big mouths in front leading them on, and you lot fell for it all you morons, but what really eats you up is that it was a woman that brought you all to your knees, you held britian to radsom and expected the pulic to rally round and bail you out with food parcels and handouts, why should they? you lot did more damage to this this country and it industry than thatcher ever did, and you want sypathy, pah! open your eye you blind fools, the unions used you for thier own ends, and thats what hurts you most, and even after all these years you still cant admit it, you shot your selves in the foot, the power stations went elsewere for their coal and got it cheaper, shame on the lot of you, you only have your selves to blame.

how thick some people are!! they where men defending the jobs you tool, at least they went down after a fight! not like people today who just drop there pants a take it. glad she dead, rot in hell, party time on wednesday.

WELL MY OLD MAN WASNT FAR OF THAT FOR 9 YRS,AND BEFORE YOU COME BACK WITH ANOTHER BITTER COMMENT HPW MUCH DO THE BUILDING TRADE,SHOP KEEPERS,HOSPITALITY GET OR GOT COMPARED TO A MINER IN REDUNDANCY,THEY WHERE OVER PAID AND TREATED TO WELL,AND GOOD ON THATCHER FOR DOING WHAT SHE DID,

and your a fxcking liar i did ten year down the pits 13500 redundancy
Thats a good payout for 10 years in a pit, compared to the average house price thats akin to 65K in todays money.

Try getting made redundant from the army after 10 years for 40k, todays soldier has had to deal with a feck load more than your average pit worker :yes:

All those that have served in Afghanistan im sure will agree.

dry your eyes mate, you aint the only one been f****d over by a british government.

>MICK HUCKNELL SAYS

totally agree my uncle has just come out of the army after 22 yrs about £48k lump sum and £850 a month he was a sergent major always bossing me around when i was younger telling me to get my leather together now hes out and hasnt got the army to hide behind i will have him sooner then later,but agree they have it hard over there and esp the ones with familys,hes no family i think he shoots blanks

lockquote>

What do you mean you will have him sooner than later ??? ............he was a a bully mate used to picking on little boys but had the army and his stripes behind him now things have changed he hasnt the army behind him and definatly hasnt got them stripes,

What I want to know is...... All this fighting on this thread........ How come its lasted 20 odd pages, the Irish boys on the lurcher section get shut down after 6 :laugh:

• Like 2

i say well done to maggie she cleaned the country out to many people with easy jobs taking good wages,we get paid £6,50 an hr here and where preparing things from 4 am in the morning till 3.30 and 6 days a week no redundancies no pensions we just work for what we get,

yes the railways have had billions and the shareholders millions partly funded by the tax payer

Partly yes, the majority coming from the private sector which wouldn't of been possible without privatisation. Privatisation wasn't the best route to go down but face it without privatisation the UK would be on a par with the likes of Romania or other 2nd world countries in regards to infrastructure.

you just talk shite, absolute shite, i ain't anti private sector by any means but we'll just take rail

the trains are shit even the new one bit of snow & it all goes to shit that's despite the public still

pouring millions in every year go to romania even india & all there trains run on time & a bit of

weather don't make a jot of difference. idon't give a f**k who runs it as long as we don't get

ripped off & get the service we should have but we don't & that goes though all sectors there

No need for the insults :D

Think you will find that that is down to piiss poor management. Weak governent (ie Labour) allowed the private firms to get away with allsorts before Labour the line upgrades were the bomb then they became lax no-one pushed for improvements at the cost of the firms instead they did what any shiite Labour government would do..... give them public money and just keep throwing it at them.

Agreed the services are just not there as they should be though that's why I bailed :thumbs:

i say well done to maggie she cleaned the country out to many people with easy jobs taking good wages,we get paid £6,50 an hr here and where preparing things from 4 am in the morning till 3.30 and 6 days a week no redundancies no pensions we just work for what we get,

What do you do if you dont mind saying?

Big unstopable unions, big mouths in front leading them on, and you lot fell for it all you morons, but what really eats you up is that it was a woman that brought you all to your knees, you held britian to radsom and expected the pulic to rally round and bail you out with food parcels and handouts, why should they? you lot did more damage to this this country and it industry than thatcher ever did, and you want sypathy, pah! open your eye you blind fools, the unions used you for thier own ends, and thats what hurts you most, and even after all these years you still cant admit it, you shot your selves in the foot, the power stations went elsewere for their coal and got it cheaper, shame on the lot of you, you only have your selves to blame.

. Yeh just like Germany eh with the strongest unions in the world who fought to keep the manufacturing. Base and take a look at them now and their industrial Might. Blame the unions. Lol. No. The weak generation who gave in to. A Tantrum. Throwing old woman.

She turned a hard working nation into a benefit culture. And some got to be experts. And now it costing. 10 m. To bury her. The ultimate. State paid. Benefit scrounger. Quite fitting. Wonder who. Filled in the porper burial. Forms. Think ill attend. Just to make sure she is. DEAD. !!!!!!! .

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

. Yeh just like Germany eh with the strongest unions in the world who fought to keep the manufacturing. Base and take a look eat them now and their industrial Might. Blame the unions. Lol. No. The weak generation who gave in to. A Tantrum. Throwing old woman.

She turned a hard working nation into a benefit culture. And some got to be experts. And now it costing. 10 m. To bury her. The ultimate. State paid. Benefit scrounger. Quite fitting. Wonder who. Filled in the porper burial. Forms. Think ill attend. Just to make sure she is. DEAD. !!!!!!! .

What's. with. all. the. full. stops.?.

Think you will find that that is down to piiss poor management. Weak governent (ie Labour) allowed the private firms to get away with allsorts before Labour the line upgrades were the bomb then they became lax no-one pushed for improvements at the cost of the firms instead they did what any shiite Labour government would do..... give them public money and just keep throwing it at them.

Agreed the services are just not there as they should be though that's why I bailed :thumbs:

never insulted you just stated fact, you should try it.i heard you bailed so you wouldn't

get a good hiding of your uncle :victory:

. Yeh just like Germany eh with the strongest unions in the world who fought to keep the manufacturing. Base and take a look eat them now and their industrial Might. Blame the unions. Lol. No. The weak generation who gave in to. A Tantrum. Throwing old woman.

perhaps he stutters

For fukcs sake you are a child what do you know about the maggie era you weren't even born ...........

never insulted you just stated fact, you should try it.i heard you bailed so you wouldn't

get a good hiding of your uncle :victory:

Off my Uncle??? I only have one uncle and he's past giving me a good hiding.

Take it to pm if you got something to say.

. Am a punctuation. Freak or it might be the ipad. Why is there a full stop tax now
  • Like 1