(Gareth Thomas) Queer !!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's a top sportsman...never mind his sexual preferences....thats his private business. Gareth is a real rugby star....fair play!!

You normally find that its the over 50 brigade that have a massive disgust for gay people I suppose its due to the way they were brought up .... And it the older generation that always say " I wouldnt

Dont make a difference at all to me, I do business with a few gay men and they are all cracking lads. If my boy rocked up one day and said he was a poof, it would not change how I feel about him one

Posted Images

Gay straight bisexual doesn't bother me in the least bit ... People can't help the way their born ........

I was born tri sexual ........

I will try anything :laugh: ...............

He was a great rugby player for Wales and the Lions, played with his heart on his sleeve......its old news down here, he was also the catalyst to getting Mike Ruddock sacked after Ruddock was shagging Sonny Parkers missus, Grand Slam winning coach or not has Thomas said at the time "we put all our faith in a man who has the morals of an alley cat !" or something along them lines.

He got "legend" status here in Wales for getting 100 caps for Wales and captaining the Lions, his sexuality didn't change that or ever will I don't think tbh. :victory:

• Like 2

all i can say with all the recent stuff coming out,least he isnt a f***ing kiddy fiddler.when i was younger min i heard they were gay i was calling for them to be hung.but i grew up and realised why do i even care.

• Like 2

just watched it on ITV , and i always liked him as a player, gave his heart for Wales, a top bloke. But even though he came over well on program, with his honesty :yes: , and he said he feels better for doing, it fair play to him. It just puts me off him being gay , i think you dont seem to look at them like you did before, still the same bloke but somthing gone for me, maybe i am wrong.Ithink its the same if it was your son you still love your son, but that (somthing) gone . Well thats me :yes:

Well ray you have suprised me with your homophobic coments, I have gay frends,and who i work with, with children with special need, and these queers you call them are hard working and caring people, and I would have no problem having a pint with them any day of the week. As for saying if your son was gay there would be something gone, well if any of my kids come home and told me they were gay I would think no less of them than my other children.

• Like 3

I thought he was fanastic in Big Brother.... :thumbs:

now folk who watch big brother should be hung lol

I am.......thanks... ;)

• Like 2

They do say ,,,when your happy with you own sexuality,, homosexuality, doesn't bother you,,, but homophobics are struggling with their sexuality...Is there something you want to tel us ray ?? Come out mate,, you know you feel better for it,,, big weight lifted of your shoulders....

Dont start him!! We'll get the exact weight and if possible dimensions!! :laugh:

This is old news , he brought this out ages ago , thing is mate you liked and respected him for his Actions On The Rugby Pitch Not In The Bedroom , Your Probably Just Shocked A Bloke Who Played Rugby At The Highest Level An All That . . All Gays Aren't Hairdresser's Lol . . If Cheryl Cole Came Out Tomorrow As A Lesbian I Bet You Wouldn't Be So Disappointed !

spot on, Cheryl Cole now your talking :icon_redface: sex on legs :yes: ,suppose if it was bloke in the pub, or anybody from joe public not that botherd, does'nt bother me. But blokes in the public eye like him made it+ good at somting you like (sport,music,etc ...) just puts me off them, yet gay comics i find very funny l

Larry Grayson :laugh: , O/R58 my son getting married to lovely girl 0014 , very pretty blonde+ clever young lady .If my son was queer , i would still( love him) he knows that, but just bit differnt about him thats all mate .!