They're all into it young these days and with a lack of knowledge and a few years hard training under their belt. They seem to be thinkin about startin gear before they evn know how to train properly. I always believed that you only ever started with the steroids when the body hit a plateau and you weren't gettin any bigger or stronger. Thats how it went with me.

In the first 10 years of lifting theres always something you can do to stimulate new growth..............just most people cant be bothered to find it and take what they think is the easy route.......had they waited till their body was ready they wouldnt of had as many problems.Everybody has plateaus thats just an accepted part of lifting............but very few people really have the character to reach even close to their natural genetic potential......If someone doesnt understand their body in its natural state how can they be expected to understand it unnatural...........nobody learns to drive in a Formula 1 car and if they do they WILL run into problems.

• Like 2

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

No side to my question, genuinely interested to know?

Asking a bodybuilder why he lifts is like asking anybody why they seek improvement in anything.....we all want to improve dont we ?.....why try for promotion if you already earn enough money to live ?.....why get the latest phone if you already own one that works ?

Life is about moving forward if we all just stood still and accepted our fate we,d all be the same......i can only speak for myself but after a decent career in sport i unwillingly fell into powerlifting and realised i had above average basic core strength......only when i got too old for real sport did i get into bodybuilding i dont kid myself its a proper competetive sport......but you cant not take it seriously.........personal achievement is what bodybuilding is about,steroids are just a helping hand in achieving your goals........

Some of the posts on here and different stories you here are frightening that people with such low knowledge on something are willing to gamble with themself like that......but stupidity is something you see everywhere in life not just inside gyms

Didn't write my question properly mate, I meant why the roids, the physical development bit I totally understand.

Cheers

What I don't get about the whole steroid thing is the guys who take it are usually health conscious, into fitness etc. so why pump shit into your body? It's got to be soley vanity. No different than these old Trollops who get plastis surgery.

Women want to be skinny with big tits and men want to look like action man.

It's human nature, when you get down to the beach with your missis, she's always going to want to look like the 'fit bird' that everyone's husband is looking at.

And your always going to be looking at the 'action man/ken' type that's walking round like he's sculpted from stone and all the birds are looking at.

So yeah it is vanity.

With regards to 'roid rage' what a load of bollocks, if you've got a bloke who's 11st who's a prize bellend, suddenly starts injecting and bangs on another 4st guess what? He's just gonna be a bigger bellend.

• Like 1

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Thats cause you can go to the gym once a week, pump all the steriods into you and look like a balloon man but no strength. Or you go to the gym 5 times a week and train hard, eat well, sleep well and reap the benefits.... ;)
You wont grow goin once a week mate...even on gear. I was 5 days a week and trained like fcuk...proper diet and good cardio to burn off excess carbs and keep the skin thin.
I go 5 nights a week too. Train one muscle a night for an hour/hour and a half. Been going a year and a half and notice a big change in my body and weights increase. Finding the eating part of it the hardest......i'm going to get a bit stronger and look a bit better shape, i'm not going to be to anal in eating just chicken and broccolli that would just piss me off.
Far too long on 1 muscle group imo. 40 mins max. 2 light warm up sets then max weight 8-10 reps. Hard and fast. Thats why you wont be growing. Get Arnolds book. Written years ago but still the bible ;+)

For instance chest;

2 sets 15-20 barbell press with 20kg a side as a warm up.

3 sets 8-10 reps with 3 20kg 1 10kg and 1 5 kg a side...thats 150 kilos + 20kg barbell.

3 sets flat flys 8-10 reps

3 sets incline bench press 8-10 reps

3 sets incline flys 8-10 reps

4 exercises...12 sets in total at your max weight for that exercise. If youre doin more than 10 reps then its too light. If youre doin less than 7 reps then its too heavy

Bang on the money :thumbs:

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

Asking a bodybuilder why he lifts is like asking anybody why they seek improvement in anything.....we all want to improve dont we ?.....why try for promotion if you already earn enough money to live ?.....why get the latest phone if you already own one that works ?

Life is about moving forward if we all just stood still and accepted our fate we,d all be the same......i can only speak for myself but after a decent career in sport i unwillingly fell into powerlifting and realised i had above average basic core strength......only when i got too old for real sport did i get into bodybuilding i dont kid myself its a proper competetive sport......but you cant not take it seriously.........personal achievement is what bodybuilding is about,steroids are just a helping hand in achieving your goals........

Some of the posts on here and different stories you here are frightening that people with such low knowledge on something are willing to gamble with themself like that......but stupidity is something you see everywhere in life not just inside gyms

Spot on Gnash :thumbs: far too many people using them without even a basic understanding of them.....

Quick story.....another pal from the gym who was huge ,ripped etc,thought he was the bees knees....was complaining about how his sex drive was zero when on the gear but through the roof when on a break,missus was fit as fook,Pamela Anderson look alike :boogy: went home early from work one day ......and found some bloke smashing her backdoor in ....in his bed :laugh:

• Like 1

Different from the oxys ive seen...they were about the size of a 5p and a light green colour. Advice was 1 a day and no more than 30 in a course. Are you sure they weren't d'bols?

no they wernt d bols I was offered them 1st of all but wanted oxys the d bols I saw we're small and pink. Mates used to call them tai pinkys

You don't just inject and wake up like Arnold! It takes hard work in the gym and sore nipples! Haha

But no it shouldn't affect his application, they're legal.

You can go to Thailand, buy your cycle and fly back with no issues.

sore nipples are easily cured though ,either that or be left with man boobs lol

Quick story.....another pal from the gym who was huge ,ripped etc,thought he was the bees knees....was complaining about how his sex drive was zero when on the gear but through the roof when on a break,missus was fit as fook,Pamela Anderson look alike :boogy: went home early from work one day ......and found some bloke smashing her backdoor in ....in his bed :laugh:

thats mad cause test dives you horney as f**k like teenager all over again lol.so im told anyway lol

L