• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

Well put mate. I've never really preached anyone about it before but its like anything else in life...in moderation. Dont overdo it and have a break when you're supposed to. Thats what fcuked me up...not comin off when i should've and upped the gear instead.

• Like 1

id rather be skinny and weak f--k that

Its a difficult 1 Davy...you see yourself growing all the time...your weights are goin up weekly...you feel great and women love it. I didnt see it comin at all. I came out the shower feelin fine...an hour later on the way to hospital in an ambulance in agony...hit me like a brick. I had to tell the docs immediately. 1 or 2 of them had an idea of what it might be as it was steroid related. Seemed bad at the time...its now when i think back...couldve been a goner!!!

Its a difficult 1 Davy...you see yourself growing all the time...your weights are goin up weekly...you feel great and women love it. I didnt see it comin at all. I came out the shower feelin fine...an hour later on the way to hospital in an ambulance in agony...hit me like a brick. I had to tell the docs immediately. 1 or 2 of them had an idea of what it might be as it was steroid related. Seemed bad at the time...its now when i think back...couldve been a goner!!!

lucky man worse when its self inflicted at least you can look back :thumbs:

I was well into bodybuilding from 1984to1991,never took the gear but eat properly and took some supplements,most of the lads were on gear ....the growth is remarkable to say the least ,however in the following few years one guy died from cancer at the age of 34,for the last 6 months of his life he was blind,deaf and dumb,steroids were blamed for the cancer developing,2 of my pals were reduced to such a poor mental state they took their own lives,another pal who was competing and winning at national/European level,had to have his heart valves repaired/ replaced ,this failed and since then he has had a replacement hears and is currently waiting for another :blink: and believe it or not he is still using gear :censored: for anyone thinking about it my advice is don't ,the repurcussions may not be seen for years ....but they will bite you on the arse....bitch tits and small balls could be the least of your worries......ATB Dave

It doesnt happen often mate but it does happen. The risks are definitely there if you overdo it. There's loads of info out there....read up on it and learn a bit about it 1st.

The other thing about it was....had to go to a junky needle exchange for needles and syringes ffs. When i think about it now...fcukin mental!!!

lucky man worse when its self inflicted at least you can look back :thumbs:

Never think about it at all now but as soon as i saw it on here thought fcukin hell. Just thought id share how i got on with it. All seemed great then down to earth with a bang.

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

No side to my question, genuinely interested to know?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

afTer The half life,, The TessTosTerone Turns in To easTrogen ,,,nolvedex reuces The risk, of This easTrogen building up behind he nipple,,,gnocamaia ;)

Ah ok mate...never used it. I knew that the gear stopped the bollox from producing testosterone as there was so much in the system with the gear and thats why they shrink.

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Just like any other hobby or interest in life mate. I like fishin, huntin, shootin, gardenin etc so do as much and as often as i can. There's a feel good factor attached to it like any other hobby.

Thats cause you can go to the gym once a week, pump all the steriods into you and look like a balloon man but no strength. Or you go to the gym 5 times a week and train hard, eat well, sleep well and reap the benefits.... ;)

• Like 2

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.

infact bet half you lads smoke but thats ok?

the thing is most people who act like that are on roids and top it up with either phet or coke on the weekend.its epidemic now in wales ,every where you look theres some one freezing to death in a tee shirt just to show his roid arms of and fake tan and like a stick insect from the waist down. . and walking down the road like hes got a roll of carpet under each arm

• Like 1

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.

infact bet half you lads smoke but thats ok?

the thing is most people who act like that are on roids and top it up with either phet or coke on the weekend.its epidemic now in wales ,every where you look theres some one freezing to death in a tee shirt just to show his roid arms of and fake tan and like a stick insect from the waist down. . and walking down the road like hes got a roll of carpet under each arm

lol ! we used to call them "johnny 2 pigs"

• Like 1