Weight training becomes a bug like anything else you want to excel at whether it be own the best dog be the best half marathon runner be the best tennis player etc ... My moto is if you do something then do it properly or don't fukcing bother train and train hard and you will get your rewards ...........

Hard work will get you your results .......

Not that picture again ;) ................aint it time you took another one :D
Lol it's the only one I have have before I turned into a fat dwarf :cray: ..........

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

Weight training becomes a bug like anything else you want to excel at whether it be own the best dog be the best half marathon runner be the best tennis player etc ... My moto is if you do something then do it properly or don't fukcing bother train and train hard and you will get your rewards ...........

Lol it's the only one I have have before I turned into a fat dwarf :cray: ..........
Shite when it goes eh mate? I only had a couple of pics...may still be on my laptop. I'll need to have a look....none with a dodgy goatee mind you haha ;+) Edited by AirgunGuy

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

No side to my question, genuinely interested to know?

Asking a bodybuilder why he lifts is like asking anybody why they seek improvement in anything.....we all want to improve dont we ?.....why try for promotion if you already earn enough money to live ?.....why get the latest phone if you already own one that works ?

Life is about moving forward if we all just stood still and accepted our fate we,d all be the same......i can only speak for myself but after a decent career in sport i unwillingly fell into powerlifting and realised i had above average basic core strength......only when i got too old for real sport did i get into bodybuilding i dont kid myself its a proper competetive sport......but you cant not take it seriously.........personal achievement is what bodybuilding is about,steroids are just a helping hand in achieving your goals........

Some of the posts on here and different stories you here are frightening that people with such low knowledge on something are willing to gamble with themself like that......but stupidity is something you see everywhere in life not just inside gyms

Good post mate. As you say...you just want to get better, bigger and stronger. When you're getting the gains you get with steroids and you feel fine then you dont think about the risks that much but you dont know exactly whats goin on inside. They alter the natural chemical balance in the body and fcuk up the major organs and quite often the damage is done before you notice. Look atbthe Worlds Stongest Man competitons...how many of them have died or had serious problems? Was it John Paul Sigmasson that died due to steroid abuse? Those boys are pumpin serious amounts of gear into themselves!!!

He had an inherrent heart defect that would of surfaced regardless of steroids.............Like anything,knowledge is key.................i could go into a complete load of babble on the subject and bore everyone to death but the basic principal that applies to steroids applies to anything in life...abuse it and you,ll pay the price we are all only human beings......................why otherwise intelligent people think they can get away with it has always been beyond me.

I have never been into any type of body building at all, but I have a serious question for rose that have.....why?

I have met some huge great blokes in my time and quiet a lot of them lacked stamina and actual strength, is it just to look big ?

Maybe their lack of body fat made them burn out quick?

No side to my question, genuinely interested to know?

Asking a bodybuilder why he lifts is like asking anybody why they seek improvement in anything.....we all want to improve dont we ?.....why try for promotion if you already earn enough money to live ?.....why get the latest phone if you already own one that works ?

Life is about moving forward if we all just stood still and accepted our fate we,d all be the same......i can only speak for myself but after a decent career in sport i unwillingly fell into powerlifting and realised i had above average basic core strength......only when i got too old for real sport did i get into bodybuilding i dont kid myself its a proper competetive sport......but you cant not take it seriously.........personal achievement is what bodybuilding is about,steroids are just a helping hand in achieving your goals........

Some of the posts on here and different stories you here are frightening that people with such low knowledge on something are willing to gamble with themself like that......but stupidity is something you see everywhere in life not just inside gyms

Good post mate. As you say...you just want to get better, bigger and stronger. When you're getting the gains you get with steroids and you feel fine then you dont think about the risks that much but you dont know exactly whats goin on inside. They alter the natural chemical balance in the body and fcuk up the major organs and quite often the damage is done before you notice. Look atbthe Worlds Stongest Man competitons...how many of them have died or had serious problems? Was it John Paul Sigmasson that died due to steroid abuse? Those boys are pumpin serious amounts of gear into themselves!!!

He had an inherrent heart defect that would of surfaced regardless of steroids.............Like anything,knowledge is key.................i could go into a complete load of babble on the subject and bore everyone to death but the basic principal that applies to steroids applies to anything in life...abuse it and you,ll pay the price we are all only human beings......................why otherwise intelligent people think they can get away with it has always been beyond me.

Did you read through the entire thread?

No discipline you army boys :whistling: ......................Im not far off where i was 10 years ago ......nowhere near as strong but what you lose in nature you gain in knowledge .. ......." IF THE BARS NOT BENDING YOUR JUST PRETENDING " :D

I tried steroids a while back I'm only 22 now and regret ever doing it! I saw my mates getting big and thought f-ck it! Started on oxys when from benching 40 kg to 90 in 4 weeks but wasn't growing then stopped for 6 weeks the. Started jabbing test 500 and tren wheat from 12 st to 15 st in 6 weeks but I don't look good for it as my diet wasn't right, had very bad acne and a year later and a long course of very strong anti biotics from the detmotogist I've just got rid of the acne. I lost all strength withing a couple if weeks of stopping the roids and body was in a right mess! All that just to try and look good and join in with everybody else. I now have a steady diet and hard graft at work along with cutting out all alcohol I've lost weight and feel a lot better for myself! If I decide to train again it'll be natural all the way! Would advise anyone to stay off the roids but hey! No1 listens lol

22 years old and taking steroids !!.............. your body has barely stopped growing..........when a man reaches close to his full genetic potential naturally,thats the time to look towards steroids for a helping hand...................for most mature men thats 7 - 10 years of lifting............far as im concerned juice for lads in their 20,s meant they didnt have the guts to do it the hard way,simple.

• Like 2

22 years old and taking steroids !!.............. your body has barely stopped growing..........when a man reaches close to his full genetic potential naturally,thats the time to look towards steroids for a helping hand...................for most mature men thats 7 - 10 years of lifting............far as im concerned juice for lads in their 20,s meant they didnt have the guts to do it the hard way,simple.

ill hold my hands up to that one! I was just looking for a quick fix and thought that was the answer.... NEVER AGAIN!

They're all into it young these days and with a lack of knowledge and a few years hard training under their belt. They seem to be thinkin about startin gear before they evn know how to train properly. I always believed that you only ever started with the steroids when the body hit a plateau and you weren't gettin any bigger or stronger. Thats how it went with me.

Whoever sold you them shouldve told you to take milk thistle with them as they're toxic to the liver and the M T helps flush the liver. Never take any more than 30 and only 1 a day. Big green 1's was it?

at the time the bloke who sold them was the owner of the local supplement shop, he dint mention anything, no they were small hexagonal shaped ones, at the time he just said to start off on two a day and then up it by one every two weeks but dont take more than 6 a day...I took two a day for a week then upped it to 4 the next week and carries on From there. silly of me I know!