A mate of mine wants to get a sgc/fac but has use of steroids on his medical records.

Now It isn't illegal apparantly for personal use but I dunno if it'd still go against him ?

What you reccon ?

• Like 1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought you were gonna threaten to beat me up mate. I am unfit, overweight, wear glasses, suffer from bouts of cowardice & I'm a bleeder.....it would be pretty pointless & you could take no

Its always amused me when folk who know nothing about bodybuilding just presume that anyone who takes it seriously must be " vain " !!............Baw you say " its got to be solely vanity "...........

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.   infact bet half

Posted Images

I think one of the biggest problems is using without knowing enough about it.

Here in South Wales is VERY bad and see a lot of late teens/early20s taking all sorts n not caring about the damage it can do.

• Like 1

I think one of the biggest problems is using without knowing enough about it.

Here in South Wales is VERY bad and see a lot of late teens/early20s taking all sorts n not caring about the damage it can do.

Yeah you're right mate, but my pal has been using the gym regular now for about 4 months :no: some paki sold them too him and he's believing everything this shit skin is telling him.

I would think it would depend on what he is using - some of the older ones caused issues with rage/temper, some of the newer ones don't. I know the GP's here have been asked about steroid use and had to state which is used and whether it is likely to affect mental balance, in regards FAC's

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.

infact bet half you lads smoke but thats ok?

bit of Test 400 never killed anyone lol
  • Like 1

funny how people slag steroids off yet think its ok to act/fight like a dick on a weekend and and also think that drinking 10 pints on a friday is ok and dosent damage your health.

infact bet half you lads smoke but thats ok?

Never smoked a single fag ever in my life, but do drink over 10 pints once a week of a Friday.

What I think is stupid is people using steroids when they don't even know how to train properly or even know what they want out of their training!

• Like 3

Mr Scent, stay away from that blend shit, mate of mine and one of the only people I know using steroids properly etc reckons its brewed up in some sweaty c**ts bathtub in spain lol!!!!

He will only touch pharmacy grade stuff

Got nothing against it personally Billy, Know a lot of really great guys who use them. Just personally have come across A LOT of people who are taking and don't know what there doing.

i agree with you pal 100% they think its a magic drug and it isnt its all about diet and training and rest its just the iceing on the cake

Especially if your going to do it need to know what your doing n how to come off etc to get normal hormones after.

From what I have seen there are going to be a lot of people with problems in the future!

• Like 1