Hancock Pups

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you are a defence lawyer you defend people, if you are a builder you build houses - David Hancock is a commercial lurcher breeder so he breeds lurchers - if you couldn't defend or build for shit yo

i bought my first "Hancock dog" off David 20 odd years ago, she was a "real un". ille remember that little first cross bitch till the day i die, for all the right reasons.she would be one of my top 3

I've found with collie types is that they don't suit everybody and when they don't work out then its the dog that invariably gets the blame, thats why a lot of folks say collie x's are this and that w

Posted Images

best rabbit dog i ever had in my life was off hancock she was a first cross border collie greyhound,, (rufus x nell,) :thumbs: it was about 20yrs back, never seen one as good since neither, wish i had one like it now.

Like wise my best rabbiting dog was a half cross bitch from Hancock a red merle out of Drooper I think he was a pup of rufus. She was the best i'v seen on the lamp and day time she hunted more like a cat. Not everyone's cup of tea but I loved the way she worked. She worked all quarry but rabbiting shevwas a cut above. Atb gvc

best rabbit dog i ever had in my life was off hancock she was a first cross border collie greyhound,, (rufus x nell,) :thumbs: it was about 20yrs back, never seen one as good since neither, wish i had one like it now.

Like wise my best rabbiting dog was a half cross bitch from Hancock a red merle out of Drooper I think he was a pup of rufus. She was the best i'v seen on the lamp and day time she hunted more like a cat. Not everyone's cup of tea but I loved the way she worked. She worked all quarry but rabbiting shevwas a cut above. Atb gvc

Yes drooper was out of rufus to a red collie bitch from dartmoor called Katie :thumbs:

Had a rufusx nell dog myself very bright dog but had his quirks when it came to foxes.was started off on lamped foxes that had been shot first,mopping up runners ended up just following them if no gun present but would bust a gut and kill them even if you missed as long as he heard that shot, even considered a starting pistol at times...

i wouldent bother mate as thair ment to be shit. a frend had one and it was as mutch use as a chocolate fire gard jmo atb fm :thumbs:

Oh aye ! how many have you had then ?? big fat fuckall probably.

Anyway,, mines is ace. I got him cheap cause he`s Black,, innit !

jake002.jpg

• Like 6

i wouldent bother mate as thair ment to be shit. a frend had one and it was as mutch use as a chocolate fire gard jmo atb fm :thumbs:

Oh aye ! how many have you had then ?? big fat fuckall probably.

Anyway,, mines is ace. I got him cheap cause he`s Black,, innit !

jake002.jpg

What mix is this one?

Here's mines out of Alex - he'll be 2 at the end of the month...has done all I've asked of him and more... :thumbs: He wasn't an easy pup to work with and he certainly wouldn't have been a first time dog!!! He'da broke your heart and turned you to drink... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: He's my fourth Hancock and I'm really excited about the future...by far and away the cleverest dog I have worked with, has a phenomenal nose, loves to please, athletic, brave with prey drive to spare...very happy with him... :thumbs: Take care - Colin.

post-57287-0-63288600-1363165442.jpg

• Like 5

Hancock asked 200 pound a pup alot cheaper than most of the crap thats being produced today ive got 2 hancocks and funny enough ones black and shes the best dog ive seen on the lamp she dont miss much ive never had a pproblem with my pair so dont take no notice on what people say on this haha