Real Ale Drinkers

We've got some good brewery local to us wolf brewery sheep dip and black sheep nice pints golden jackel is a nice summer pint. Woodfords is my choice wherry is a cracking pint old nog is a head cracker though but very easily ploughed through lol Adnams broadside is good but you pay the price on it . We got a local pub that prides its self on all the local micro brewery's has 3 beer fests a year always a good turn out lucky where I live 40 min from Adnams 25 min from green king n the same for wolf brewery and woodfords and aspal cider is about half hour away never have been one for larger prefer a bottle of corona to fosters Stella or other lagers . If not has to be Guinness . Mates all take the piss out of me but been drinking it since I was in my late teens

We have been into the pub at the back of woodfordes brewery, a proper "picture postcard" place with a thatched roof,great food and superb ale. We were drinking the wherry, i brew that at home as well, and sun dance i think the other one was called. The walk back to the boat at the end of the evening took a lot longer than the walk to it at lunch time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That coming from a scot,,,lol you feckers think tenants is nice,, or special brew,,,, or buck fast ...lol   Yeh I like a few real ales,, I realy like old p

one pint of lager to wet the whistle them move on too spirits

BLACK SHEEP

love real ale. woodfordes wherry is a lovely pint.

i make there kits up regularly and they are very good. i'm supping i pint of headcracker now that i brewed up 12 month back. its excellent.

i do like a nice stout also.

How many of you guys drink real ale, i cant stand the insipid taste of lager, stella, carling, and probably the worst lager in the world, carlsberg. Pub i use is a haven for real ale drinkers, and always busy, a rareity in these times. Thing that i have noticed is the age of some of the real ale merchants is now in the early twenties, it no longer seems to be the domain of the older generation, or that embarrasment to british culture [morris dancers] and folkies. whats your view. :drinks:

Been drinking it for45years now.