Real Ale Drinkers

A pint called " who put the lights out ?" Served in Cornwall ( and other places I guess ) about 15 years ago - my Dad loved it !

Brewed for the eclipse, 1999.

Cheers,D.

Skinners Brewery, Truro. 3.8% ABV :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That coming from a scot,,,lol you feckers think tenants is nice,, or special brew,,,, or buck fast ...lol   Yeh I like a few real ales,, I realy like old p

one pint of lager to wet the whistle them move on too spirits

BLACK SHEEP

A pint called " who put the lights out ?" Served in Cornwall ( and other places I guess ) about 15 years ago - my Dad loved it !

Brewed for the eclipse, 1999.

Cheers,D.

Skinners Brewery, Truro. 3.8% ABV :thumbs:

Cheers, D.

Just texted Dad with the name, he replied " omg yes, that stuff was awesome. Had more than my share ! Made me drunk from the knees up. Don't tell your Mother" :laugh:

• Like 2

my neighbour sups stuff like black beer with chocolate and all different contraptions :bad:

he also goes to these beer fests :o

sound bloke but i do say to him "would it not be easier to poor it in your undies and cut the middleman out"

he told me he does clench alot after a sesh :yes:

hi karate for me a fook it :D

Theakstons old peculiar ;), also like black sheep

Very nice ales them TOMO, got leathered on Black sheep when I visited Masham in north yorks where the brewery is on a stag weekend a few years ago :thumbs:

If you like Dark ale this ones a goodun but at 5.5 yer gotta watch yourself ;)http://palmersbrewery.com/ales/cask-ale/tally-ho/

Galloping Knobrot - one not to be missed

Got to love the name - just for the novelty of asking for it at the bar !

Was chatting to Dad today about this, he reminded me of Oakham Ales - used to have a pub in Peterborough ( ? still do, not been there for a while ) that brewed in a town nearby, some lovely ales. He mentioned Helta Skelta, apparently quite like some belgian beers, and JHB.

I used to think he came up to visit me - but I was wrong. Just the brewery !

Orkney Dark Island, now that'll sort the men from the boys.....last time I tried to stick to it, I got a 'lift' home, ahem......taxi had a blue light on top.......

Used to drink loads of it in Edinburgh, before the pubs went a bit hairdresser....

Remember Lancaster Bomber, Adnam's Broadside and Wadworth's 6x.........all mental stuff!

I stick to Duechars IPA or good ole tennants these days.......cant beat them if you can get a decent pint.