R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v.

This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty.

Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prosecution a large sum indeed after the case.

The r.s.p.c.a have taken there own prosecution on after raiding houses and finding images of dogs and quarie together, but none of any person in the images so there case is really not strong.

I've only known this lad a year but in that time and going through a stressful court case together I can tell anyone this is a genuine man who lives for his animals.

The r.s.p.c.a have stolen (I use that word because that what it is) his dogs in march.

The r.s.p.c.a are using this a test case to try to prosecute a man just for having images of illegal hunting.

Clive Rees has just today told him that due to the large amount of paper work the r.s.c.a have used (most of it rubbish) his bill is now £10,000 at least even though he thinks there's a fair chance of a not guilty. How can a working class lad pay this? Why should the giants who are the r.s.p.c.a just fetch cases knowing they will price the defendant out of a good defence and a fair trial!

I also think Clive could do better having already done very well financially out of the first case and being a hunting man himself.

Are there any hunting people in the legal world who would help him and show the r.s.p.c.a we can stand together and won't be bullied out of our sport.

Please contact me if you can help. Thank you B.

as much as i would stand by my belief and would help most men out for good reason.....................keeping photos of that kind says alot about the person and frankley i wont help people who dont help there selfs............good luck in finding help....... :thumbs:

You run rabbits with whippets I guess so your alright jack!

Because a person has an intrest in now historical field sports that are now unfairly i.m.o outlawed they must be a monster?

So i guess if rabbitings banned youll have a big bonfire in your garden with all your pictures of rabbit catches will you???

I won't find help on here by the looks of it but I've high lighted what the r.s.p.c.a are all about and at least tried.

one word......................STUPIDITY........ :yes:

edit to say yes i run whippets on rabbits because its legal and i like to keep within the law.......... :thumbs:

how did the heat come down on them were they followed, touted on or was any of them putting pics up on the net and bragging about the digs? they just dont pic names outa a hat there has to be a reason that they were suspected and raided in the 1st place, hope he/they get off with it

that is exactly what i thought theres more here than meets the eye.......... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Sky cat I don't think Rees is no win no fee!

Theres a lot of educated people in hunting I'm sure.

If I could help my sport and show the r.s.p.c.a we won't be messed with using my occupation I would gladly do it but my skills up a tree won't help much in a court of law.

Just asking if there's a soliciter/barrister who'd take the case on for a sensible fee.

clive rees does accept legal aide thats what my mate and daughters fella had and if the rspca are saying that the dogs are in a poor condition or there scared up he has is own vet and believe me she tears their defence appart she,s that good :thumbs:

how did the heat come down on them were they followed, touted on or was any of them putting pics up on the net and bragging about the digs? they just dont pic names outa a hat there has to be a reason that they were suspected and raided in the 1st place, hope he/they get off with it

they probably put there photos on face book for all to see :yes:

What insurance would cover members for incidents like this ??

Or would they not ???

I keep running dogs and work within law but if something went tits up would any insurance help me ??

http://www.sacs.org....surance-c3.html

how come the lurcher section is undeveloped lol...........waste of time

Say you came home and the house and yard was swarming with RSPCA & Police..

They reconed some animal crime had taken place and they cleaned you out.. Would SACS insurance cover you ??

I read the site but I am a bit thick :icon_redface:

Or if your dog chased a none target specises accidently and a member of the public reported you to police , and incident took place on permission ??

Or would they not ???

I keep running dogs and work within law but if something went tits up would any insurance help me ??

My old man is developing the Terrier section we are looking for somebody competant to develop the lurcher side of the site if you think your good enough to do it phone up and volunteer. The amount of people that criticise without doing anything themselves is vast its easy to say waste of time, join and change things thats what me and my old man are trying to do. There will be a newssletter out in January or February do an article for that . So far its a" waste of time" lets see what you've got to contribute.

• Like 3

Or would they not ???

My old man is developing the Terrier section we are looking for somebody competant to develop the lurcher side of the site if you think your good enough to do it phone up and volunteer. The amount of people that criticise without doing anything themselves is vast its easy to say waste of time, join and change things thats what me and my old man are trying to do. There will be a newssletter out in January or February do an article for that . So far its a" waste of time" lets see what you've got to contribute.

what does the insurance cover for dog lads and i dont mean shooters with dogs :hmm: would it have covered the legal bill in this post for instance :hmm: