R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

Some really interesting points have been put across here, regarding mobile phones, gps etc. I take it that the images that have been confiscated are on some form of digital device, computer, phone, whatever...

Which as many people have said, is just a plain stupid thing to do... While I feel for the said party and the charges etc. Why put yourself in that position in the first place? While it is good to see these reports/accounts of hunts from other countries etc. on forums and it wets our appetite to do something similar, the bare bones of it is you just can't, not in this country. What ever happened to plain old memories between a couple of "Good men"?

It is also quite interesting to see the numerous f@ck ups the RSPCA seem to be making and on the back of the recent cases, surely somebody could organise some sort of exposure to all of these cases to the general public, like an Equinox special. Breaking down just how much gets spent, what on, mal-practice, the legal rights an RSPCA officer actually has, then going into the seals of approval like Cocker has just raised and what they actually mean and how they actually police it. Because it seems to be clear they're bending the rules to suit their needs and not abiding by the law themselves. I'd like to see Rolf Harris speak out for the RSPCA on the next episode at Tiggy Winkles and explain to the public just how it is in any animals interest to take them away from their owners, only for the said animals to lose weight, get unfit, then to be returned to their rightful owners after alleged offences can't be proved, having spent months apart, for them to never be quite the same again. Costing the "charity" lots of money in the wrong types of food, time spent and kenneling and owner lots of grief, time and effort to try and get said animal right again. It's pretty clear that Joe Public doesn't get the chance to see the bigger picture.

Insurance does seem to be the way of the future, even me, a squeeky clean, law abiding lurcher lover could have an accident while in the field chasing the humble bunny and I wouldn't want to risk losing a dog for the sake of £26.... You'd be a mug not to insure......

Rant over!

• Like 4

you usually only go to crown for an appeal, after conviction from magistrates for offences like this. it usually wont go straight to crown, and appealing is dodgy if you get the wrong judge your f@cked and might end up with amongst other penalties a 6 monther up your arse,

its difficult

Edited by cocker

Some really interesting points have been put across here, regarding mobile phones, gps etc. I take it that the images that have been confiscated are on some form of digital device, computer, phone, whatever...

Which as many people have said, is just a plain stupid thing to do... While I feel for the said party and the charges etc. Why put yourself in that position in the first place? While it is good to see these reports/accounts of hunts from other countries etc. on forums and it wets our appetite to do something similar, the bare bones of it is you just can't, not in this country. What ever happened to plain old memories between a couple of "Good men"?

It is also quite interesting to see the numerous f@ck ups the RSPCA seem to be making and on the back of the recent cases, surely somebody could organise some sort of exposure to all of these cases to the general public, like an Equinox special. Breaking down just how much gets spent, what on, mal-practice, the legal rights an RSPCA officer actually has, then going into the seals of approval like Cocker has just raised and what they actually mean and how they actually police it. Because it seems to be clear they're bending the rules to suit their needs and not abiding by the law themselves. I'd like to see Rolf Harris speak out for the RSPCA on the next episode at Tiggy Winkles and explain to the public just how it is in any animals interest to take them away from their owners, only for the said animals to lose weight, get unfit, then to be returned to their rightful owners after alleged offences can't be proved, having spent months apart, for them to never be quite the same again. Costing the "charity" lots of money in the wrong types of food, time spent and kenneling and owner lots of grief, time and effort to try and get said animal right again. It's pretty clear that Joe Public doesn't get the chance to see the bigger picture.

Insurance does seem to be the way of the future, even me, a squeeky clean, law abiding lurcher lover could have an accident while in the field chasing the humble bunny and I wouldn't want to risk losing a dog for the sake of £26.... You'd be a mug not to insure......

Rant over!

Mr Harris has a few other problems, it has been suggested by some that he was the 80 yr old man arrested as part of Operation Yewtree (the Jimmy Saville enquiry), the 80yr old man had enough money to take out a super injunction though so his name can't be reported ..............

• Like 1

Rant over!

Mr Harris has a few other problems, it has been suggested by some that he was the 80 yr old man arrested as part of Operation Yewtree (the Jimmy Saville enquiry), the 80yr old man had enough money to take out a super injunction though so his name can't be reported ..............

Shit.... He came to our school once when I was in an art class, my tutor got the arse with him and asked him to move on... Far out! I got a Rolfaroo and everything!!!

The RSPCA is a charity, and like some others (the RSPB for example) it is now more interested in fundraising than it's original purpose.

The previous chairperson had links with PETA, I believe.

Anyway, I think their charitable status is being challenged currently, due to them transgressing some charity rules in their keeness to prosecute those two blokes from the Hunt which Cameron had rode with, and which cost over £300,000.00 in Court and legal expenses.

They won't lose their status, but they may have to do a rethink on their activities.

Edited by Taz-n-Lily
  • Like 1