R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

I think we should start a new thread regarding SACS and have it pinned..pauly ???

good idea and i will pin it, maybe organise a discount as stated above, can mine count as the first of the 6 required :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: you really want that £9 back don't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

I think we should start a new thread regarding SACS and have it pinned..pauly ???

good idea and i will pin it, maybe organise a discount as stated above, can mine count as the first of the 6 required :laugh:

there used to be a pinned topic paulus and an ex worker of sacs done a wee members drive on here , feck i bet there was some people join that year lol

and thats how the discount came about they put down thl was a club

:laugh: :laugh: you really want that £9 back don't you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Austerity Measures and all that :whistling:

SACS all the way reddawn :thumbs:

your wee lad will get free membership

i personally wouldnt use anyone else

so when i join, its worth signing my 8year old up and all , he'l get same cover aye??

junior member cover , dont know if its any differant

my lass and her twin sister were members from 15yr old and there dad as been a member for over 6yrs ..

you get a wee magazine sent to you every quarter i think ..

its a good organisation to be in imo as it covers all types ofhunting

• Like 1

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

SACS all the way reddawn :thumbs:

your wee lad will get free membership

i personally wouldnt use anyone else

so when i join, its worth signing my 8year old up and all , he'l get same cover aye??

junior member cover , dont know if its any differant

my lass and her twin sister were members from 15yr old and there dad as been a member for over 6yrs ..

you get a wee magazine sent to you every quarter i think ..

its a good organisation to be in imo as it covers all types ofhunting

I was gonna join last season as i had a dead dog in mid September.. but i'm getting her card and sorting it out the day

im looking into getting something started, i will keep you informed when ive got it sorted :thumbs:

im looking into getting something started, i will keep you informed when ive got it sorted :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ive started a topic on sacs membership in the general section for anyone who wants to join if we can get 6 members or more to join we get the £9 discount and i get my £9 back :laugh: £26 for a years membership with insurance and free for kids under 18 has to be a good deal. :thumbs:

here http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/271149-sacs-membership-at-discounted-rate/

you got to be nuts in this game with no ins,all these no win no fee,people trying to get money out of you,thats what insurance is for,even car ins,the ins companys will fight it for you,they dont want to pay out,so will find out if your at fault and if you are they pay.

if then the lad is not on the pictures and dogs arnt how can you be charged for photos the net is full of pictures how the f**k is that evidence mate ,if thats the case i realy feel for you and hope you fight them all the way And if anythink the rspca are the criminals they kill more healthey animals than save its them who need investigating hope you take them the cleeners and good look :thumbs:

Joined it this year through getting good reports from a few local dog lads seem to be more for you than other ones that look down on the lurcher boys :thumbs: there was a thread up about insurence a while ago and a few of the boys were slagging it of nice to see if they join now :D