R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

What insurance would cover members for incidents like this ??

Or would they not ???

I keep running dogs and work within law but if something went tits up would any insurance help me ??

http://www.sacs.org....surance-c3.html

how come the lurcher section is undeveloped lol...........waste of time

Say you came home and the house and yard was swarming with RSPCA & Police..

They reconed some animal crime had taken place and they cleaned you out.. Would SACS insurance cover you ??

I read the site but I am a bit thick :icon_redface:

Or if your dog chased a none target specises accidently and a member ................. report ed you to police , and incident took place on permission ??

do what you got to do pal , insurance aint for me , never had it never will want it ..........im happy going out with the dogs and no insurance cover will benefit me in any way ...............

as for some of the rubbish wrote on here , if your dog ran into a road and caused an accident ................for one you shouldnt be around roads working/exercising your dogs and secondly you would probably get done for not having them under control.......

as for your dog running illegal game,...............that cant be helped and if you proove your intent your fine,...............no different to fox hounds when there not under the hunts mens control.................the rspca are after people who are intent on breaking the law...........

nothing can be helped when a dog does what comes naturaly............

and if it gives people a piece of mind for having insurance then thats up to them ...................

if you have a big mouth and bring evidence home then maybe insurance is for you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but dont be fooled if you think it would save you

i keep me self to me self and im happy doing a bit in my little world ...............each to there own.....

• Like 2

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

Wouldn't the insurance be null and void if you were breaking the law i.e:- trespass etc? Isn't car insurance void if you have no tax etc?

I'm guessing the images the rspca seized would have to be pre 73 to be deemed legal, apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree. :thumbs:

Wouldn't the insurance be null and void if you were breaking the law i.e:- trespass etc? Isn't car insurance void if you have no tax etc?

I'm guessing the images the rspca seized would have to be pre 73 to be deemed legal, apologies if I'm barking up the wrong tree. :thumbs:

i asked the question earlier and it was answered if your caught holding a badger with 2 terriers and a lurcher hanging off it and you admit it the only help they could give you would be to advise you to go guilty, but they would still help :thumbs:

I had a wee bit of bother way back when dinosaurs walked the earth lol...the police confiscated a dustbin bag of pics with EVERY critter you could imagine alongside jukels...infact they've had them twice lol..they said pics were NOT good enough evidence to get a prosecution? I know these days these digital cameras and phones have exif data embedded into them and it's this that can put you in neck deep shit..oh the good old days of Polaroid and the 110mm and then 35mm film camera :-) ...bring back the good owld days!

Edited by FUJI
  • Like 9

If you get caught where you shouldnt be or doing something you shouldnt be doing insurance will be no good :no:

However 9 out of 10 of these cases the rspca make are brought from early morning raids on houses so the insurance would be very usefull as Iam sure everyone who has terriers/lurchers will have access to some sort of permision :yes:

• Like 4

If you get caught where you shouldnt be or doing something you shouldnt be doing insurance will be no good :no:

However 9 out of 10 of these cases the rspca make are brought from early morning raids on houses so the insurance would be very usefull as Iam sure everyone who has terriers/lurchers will have access to some sort of permision :yes:

will cover you on foot paths aswell

i asked the question earlier and it was answered if your caught holding a badger with 2 terriers and a lurcher hanging off it and you admit it the only help they could give you would be to advise you to go guilty, but they would still help :thumbs:

what about costs.?

what about costs.?

this is what they put earlier today on this thread,

As soon as you are charged with an offence and inform the office the lnsurance is informed and the solicitor instructed. In a lot of cases it does not go to court because a competant solicitor will deal directlly with the prosecution and the vallidity of the evidence (or lack of it) will be questioned in some cases an expert witness will destroy the so called evidence at this point as generally the opposition build their case with smoke and mirrors. SACS insurance covers all types of country sports, hounds/ terriers/ lurchers/ gundogs/ ferrets/falcons fishing etc.But if you are going to get caught holding a dead badger with two terriers and a lurcher pulling lumps out it and then admit to cops you did it do not expect the lawyer to tell you anything except plead guilty. However if there is a reasonable chance of getting a result the lawyer will go to court.