R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

Brookie i phoned Clive Rees when I had bother over the Border in Scotland he said he couldn't help me,he was as much use as a fecking bull with tits lol...

thats him andy .i watched him operate once defending a friend in gloucester crown court on some foxing issue with a terrier .and he didnt impress then either. an up and coming young barrister is whats needed from a farming and shooting back ground . some one with hands on experience ,

Pay peanuts you get monkeys... If you were fighting a child custody case would you expect your lawyer to do it on the cheap because he also had kids??

Yes lawyers etc are fecking expensive but that's the way it is these days with most professional trades..

• Like 2

Baldrick, I think you and your cronies need to take up a new hobby cos your f*****g shit at poaching!!! Between you getting chased by helicopters and your buddy here taking photos.... Forget the RSPCA, you and yer pals are doing a cracking job of putting the rest of us in a bad light. Sounds to me the lawyer has sussed you's out and to avoid getting his name linked to a bunch of f*****g idiots, has priced himself out of it. There must be more to this than your telling. Did the clown put them on Facebook? Wouldn't surprise me since he is one of your gang. Weren't you on here naming police officers before? It might make you feel big but us with more knowledge are laughing at you wondering how you never see it coming. My advice to your friend, chose his friends more carefully, a lot of f*****g idiots out there who haven't got a f*****g clue :yes:

Baldrick, I think you and your cronies need to take up a new hobby cos your f*****g shit at poaching!!! Between you getting chased by helicopters and your buddy here taking photos.... Forget the RSPCA, you and yer pals are doing a cracking job of putting the rest of us in a bad light. Sounds to me the lawyer has sussed you's out and to avoid getting his name linked to a bunch of f*****g idiots, has priced himself out of it. There must be more to this than your telling. Did the clown put them on Facebook? Wouldn't surprise me since he is one of your gang. Weren't you on here naming police officers before? It might make you feel big but us with more knowledge are laughing at you wondering how you never see it coming. My advice to your friend, chose his friends more carefully, a lot of f*****g idiots out there who haven't got a f*****g clue :yes:

lol very true all with small dicks and big gobs :laugh:

grumpy fooker this morning aint ya :laugh: :laugh:

Makes you wonder rio how they manage it mate, honest to f**k. I mean, 6 of them to dig a fox for starters lol. Baldrick giving it large at the back, joe soap filming it all, f*****g idiots. I feel sorry for the guy, more so for being pals with baldrick. Word of warning kids, if baldrick invites you out hunting, don't f*****g go!!!

• Like 1

Makes you wonder rio how they manage it mate, honest to f**k. I mean, 6 of them to dig a fox for starters lol. Baldrick giving it large at the back, joe soap filming it all, f*****g idiots. I feel sorry for the guy, more so for being pals with baldrick. Word of warning kids, if baldrick invites you out hunting, don't f*****g go!!!

haa what amazes me is the fkn clowns want to tell the whole world about it fk thl get on the jerremy kyle show :laugh:

:laugh; I know rio. They are worse than woman. It must have been hell for them hunting before the Internet, no c**t to brag too..... See anyone who is on Facebook they need their head examined. Live your life, you don't need to let everyone know your business. This always was a secretive sport, scared to let anyone know good hunting spots. Not now with baldrick and co, f**k, they'll give you coordinates and photos too boot!!!

• Like 1

As you have got a right to represent your self tell him to do that it won't cost a penny and if he's a convincing talker you just never no .

you,d get ripped to shreds :yes:

maybe so but if your speaking from the heart and put on the water works they'll feel sorry for ya )

but rely if he speaks for him self it's a lot better than some fanny talking shit on his behave that the judge has heard before stand up for your self that's what I say

This is true. I was put before Wirral Magistrates last month for multiple driving offences, I was looking at 15 points so obviously a ban.

I will add, none of this was drink driving or dangerous driving, I was very very unlucky over a period of a few weeks.

I need my licence for my job and EVERYONE told me to get legal representation, but for what? To stand there and spout a load of bollox that they didnt want to hear? To tell them I was sorry and made a mistake?

I could do that. And I did.

I got off with 6 points and £135 fine.

Gaz.

• Like 2

:laugh; I know rio. They are worse than woman. It must have been hell for them hunting before the Internet, no c**t to brag too..... See anyone who is on Facebook they need their head examined. Live your life, you don't need to let everyone know your business. This always was a secretive sport, scared to let anyone know good hunting spots. Not now with baldrick and co, f**k, they'll give you coordinates and photos too boot!!!

Maybe you should offer to represent the guy, Baw !! You've got a way with words, and are very diplomatic !! LOL !! :thumbs:

Cheers.

• Like 3