R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v.

This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty.

Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prosecution a large sum indeed after the case.

The r.s.p.c.a have taken there own prosecution on after raiding houses and finding images of dogs and quarie together, but none of any person in the images so there case is really not strong.

I've only known this lad a year but in that time and going through a stressful court case together I can tell anyone this is a genuine man who lives for his animals.

The r.s.p.c.a have stolen (I use that word because that what it is) his dogs in march.

The r.s.p.c.a are using this a test case to try to prosecute a man just for having images of illegal hunting.

Clive Rees has just today told him that due to the large amount of paper work the r.s.c.a have used (most of it rubbish) his bill is now £10,000 at least even though he thinks there's a fair chance of a not guilty. How can a working class lad pay this? Why should the giants who are the r.s.p.c.a just fetch cases knowing they will price the defendant out of a good defence and a fair trial!

I also think Clive could do better having already done very well financially out of the first case and being a hunting man himself.

Are there any hunting people in the legal world who would help him and show the r.s.p.c.a we can stand together and won't be bullied out of our sport.

Please contact me if you can help. Thank you B.

• Like 11

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

i thought a lot of clive right up until i read this, its no secret he done me proud in court, an ill forever be gratefull to the man, i know clive is a dogman as well as a lawyer, but after reading this it seems he is only after the money now, an yet i bet he has a made a small fortune over the last few years, he cornered this market at a very good time for a lawyer :thumbs:

That is downright disgusting: but what exactly could we do to help? Apart from donate money to help him pay what seems to be a criminally extortionate sum of money to the lawyer, but hang on a moment ... if the lad is found not guilty then surely he won't have to pay a thing?

• Like 4

Sky cat I don't think Rees is no win no fee!

Theres a lot of educated people in hunting I'm sure.

If I could help my sport and show the r.s.p.c.a we won't be messed with using my occupation I would gladly do it but my skills up a tree won't help much in a court of law.

Just asking if there's a soliciter/barrister who'd take the case on for a sensible fee.

maybe a good idea would be to get donations from all members on hunting sites and these donations be used in cases like this where there is a good chance of a result and as we are all in this together we should all donate maybe one of the mods could look into this and amount of donatiod ect just like a yeary sub or something the next one in court could be you or me

• Like 5

He don't earn a fortune but enough not to get legal aid, if he sat about watching Jeremy Kyle he'd be o.k, but he's working class and white so as its England he'll have to get on with it.

Sky cat I know your attitude and it's based on...if the law never got reversed you'd be perfectly happy hunting rabbits and writing books for the rest of your days and if others aren't content with that then to bad thell have to face the consequences alone.

Well I'm not content with that and I dream of a day this unjust law is reversed.

• Like 2