R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

As soon as you are charged with an offence and inform the office the lnsurance is informed and the solicitor instructed. In a lot of cases it does not go to court because a competant solicitor will deal directlly with the prosecution and the vallidity of the evidence (or lack of it) will be questioned in some cases an expert witness will destroy the so called evidence at this point as generally the opposition build their case with smoke and mirrors. SACS insurance covers all types of country sports, hounds/ terriers/ lurchers/ gundogs/ ferrets/falcons fishing etc.But if you are going to get caught holding a dead badger with two terriers and a lurcher pulling lumps out it and then admit to cops you did it do not expect the lawyer to tell you anything except plead guilty. However if there is a reasonable chance of getting a result the lawyer will go to court.

• Like 7

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

As soon as you are charged with an offence and inform the office the lnsurance is informed and the solicitor instructed. In a lot of cases it does not go to court because a competant solicitor will deal directlly with the prosecution and the vallidity of the evidence (or lack of it) will be questioned in some cases an expert witness will destroy the so called evidence at this point as generally the opposition build their case with smoke and mirrors. SACS insurance covers all types of country sports, hounds/ terriers/ lurchers/ gundogs/ ferrets/falcons fishing etc.But if you are going to get caught holding a dead badger with two terriers and a lurcher pulling lumps out it and then admit to cops you did it do not expect the lawyer to tell you anything except plead guilty. However if there is a reasonable chance of getting a result the lawyer will go to court.

makes sense to me :thumbs:

SACS is the only insurance id use they seem to be the only ones out there for the dog lads imo

events co-ordinator do they still provide the discount for being a member of this site ? or did that stop

SACS is the only insurance id use they seem to be the only ones out there for the dog lads imo

events co-ordinator do they still provide the discount for being a member of this site ? or did that stop

dont tell me that ive just paid £35 :censored::laugh: :laugh:

paulus this was 3 or 4 yr ago havent renewed mine since :icon_redface:

but we got a fiver off if we mentioned the forum and username :laugh:

That stopped but if you join one of the member clubs in the IWTF you may get membership in a club @ £26 s long as there are six members (minimum) in SACS and they have a contact member.

ok thought it would of stopped lol

welcome aboard as stated all SWTC are members and pay only £26 it pays to get organised. Any club or syndicate can take advantage of these offers 6 members or more and you get the discount.