English Bull Terriers

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres a couple of pics, too many, sorry. i owned the brindle bitch. The white dog is my brothers, thunder rock bred and everything a bullie shod be. Both were 100% driven and capable. I know the breed

Without wishing to offend..........why would somebody called " working bull and terrier " be so bothered about " a straighter profile " and importing one " that looks like those " and be calling dogs

Posted this before in another section i know, but here's an e.b.t. x i owned close to thirty years ago now...an absolute b*****d of a dog. I've been around all of the bull and terrier types over the y

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Anyone know if Lyndon is still breeding them? He had some good blood years ago, I nearly talked myself into getting one but my ex was having none of it ?

is he still on here, i met him when he had them alunt things , the alunts werent that much cop, but his ebts  looked very good dogs, nothing like the over sized egg shaped KC dogs . not sure if it right, but didnt one  of his dog attack him, and got hurt quite bad .?   i do know one thing though , that the ebt   have the worse temp with people, they can be very sharp with people, there the only one out of, the staff, apbt,  that make good guard dogs. i had near miss with one in the 80s went to a  bull breed show, walked past a young girl sitting in the bench, my  wife was on the outside my left shoulder , this white bitch flew at me , and the owner just got  her lead in time, or it would locked on to my hand. our staffs, and pit were very friendly with people even strangers , no never trust a ebt  temp .:no:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Anyone know if Lyndon is still breeding them? He had some good blood years ago, I nearly talked myself into getting one but my ex was having none of it ?

He's still about, had lads come over for a terrier and took them up see him. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bird said:

is he still on here, i met him when he had them alunt things , the alunts werent that much cop, but his ebts  looked very good dogs, nothing like the over sized egg shaped KC dogs . not sure if it right, but didnt one  of his dog attack him, and got hurt quite bad .?   i do know one thing though , that the ebt   have the worse temp with people, they can be very sharp with people, there the only one out of, the staff, apbt,  that make good guard dogs. i had near miss with one in the 80s went to a  bull breed show, walked past a young girl sitting in the bench, my  wife was on the outside my left shoulder , this white bitch flew at me , and the owner just got  her lead in time, or it would locked on to my hand. our staffs, and pit were very friendly with people even strangers , no never trust a ebt  temp .:no:

Grapevine was he had an episode and the dog/s loose in the yard had a butchers. Not sure the truth but his dogs always looked in top nic and work all over the show, on boar etc;)

Grand man to talk to (if you have an hour ?) and knew his stuff... to this day, I'm pained I didny dive in and get one.

3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Grapevine was he had an episode and the dog/s loose in the yard had a butchers. Not sure the truth but his dogs always looked in top nic and work all over the show, on boar etc;)

Grand man to talk to (if you have an hour ?) and knew his stuff... to this day, I'm pained I didny dive in and get one.

being honest mush , you far better of with a bulldog = apbt , if you wanted a proper type working  dog, nice 45lb pit bitch from good lines  make great working dog. you must have fair few pits over where you are, think they use few with hounds on your wild pigs out there . you ever see many presa's   over where  you are, there supposed to be  in guard dog out there, there took over from gsd and rotties .?

2 minutes ago, bird said:

being honest mush , you far better of with a bulldog = apbt , if you wanted a proper type working  dog, nice 45lb pit bitch from good lines  make great working dog. you must have fair few pits over where you are, think they use few with hounds on your wild pigs out there . you ever see many presa's   over where  you are, there supposed to be  in guard dog out there, there took over from gsd and rotties .?

If you never owned an Ebt , you dont know how they get under your skin ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, bird said:

Illegal now... had a lot of mishaps, so they made all mastiff and bull headed dogs illegal to free roam/hunt.

I've access to very good blood here ( bull and mastiff wise) but I have a soft spot for staffs and English bulls ?‍♂️?

11 minutes ago, The drover said:

My ex had a miniature... she would tear your leg off and did so, to protect her from her ex. Had to watch yourself around that dog! She'd take on any comers, human or animal. Didn't make her horrible, just difficult to take out ;)

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, bird said:

A good Presa will make a Pit look like a poodle Ray.... Mate crossed them with rotties then back to a neo mastiff for the boar, saw a dog take 5 big uns in one night, kill stuff from a hole quicker than any bull x. 

1 hour ago, bird said:

Is that a bit like the gsd though bird? A breed of dog gets popular, then because they're getting popular, they get bred to high heaven with scant regard for temperament etc, just to line their owners pockets.

Not sticking ip for EBT's here mind ?

2 hours ago, The drover said:

They got real character that's for sure?I think they tend to bond with the one person.... You won't get a loyaler dog imo... I had one as a young teenager, I tried walking in to the local spar shop once, a load of older arse holes were outside, buzzing on temazipan and cheap cider, I asked the one lad to move, he told me to f**k off and tried swinging at me?the dog grabbed him by the ankle and shook him like a rag doll?not a lot left of his airmax or trackie bottoms... his mates scattered like rats lol, he was crying for me to get the dog off him.... I told him ask her nicely ? no cnut would come near me when I had her with me, I was gutted when my cousin took her down the river one day, after running them with his bulls on a hot day, threw a stick in and she went in and drowned?funny thing is I've not spoke to the prick in 26 yrs, it's still raw with me... My mates got some crackers but my Mrs won't have one in the house while we still got kids there.... I will have another one day ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

They got real character that's for sure?I think they tend to bond with the one person.... You won't get a loyaler dog imo... I had one as a young teenager, I tried walking in to the local spar shop once, a load of older arse holes were outside, buzzing on temazipan and cheap cider, I asked the one lad to move, he told me to f**k off and tried swinging at me?the dog grabbed him by the ankle and shook him like a rag doll?not a lot left of his airmax or trackie bottoms... his mates scattered like rats lol, he was crying for me to get the dog off him.... I told him ask her nicely ? no cnut would come near me when I had her with me, I was gutted when my cousin took her down the river one day, after running them with his bulls on a hot day, threw a stick in and she went in and drowned?funny thing is I've not spoke to the prick in 26 yrs, it's still raw with me... My mates got some crackers but my Mrs won't have one in the house while we still got kids there.... I will have another one day ?

Not being stupid here d c, but you know what, I've never seen a staff or ebt that's good in water, never mind swimming. 

I think it's because they're so densley muscled