MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

I owned that Swift bitches Grand dam and Great grand dam.

She's a nice looking type

Andy's Coursing dog would go nice over her or a pure Saluki.

do you have any pics of them max? Pm if like.

And she a good servant still doing plenty. Stopped a couple big rabbits other day so not doing to bad for nearly 7. And yeah boots would be a good way to go I agree.

Some great photos and stories on here, at the time I started this thread, there was a litter of pups with minshaw lines in them, which I was thinking about buying one. I never did in the end. Looks like some of you lads have put some stuff away with them over the years, looking at some of the pics they a good size n nice long back on them.

• Like 1

Some great photos and stories on here, at the time I started this thread, there was a litter of pups with minshaw lines in them, which I was thinking about buying one. I never did in the end. Looks like some of you lads have put some stuff away with them over the years, looking at some of the pics they a good size n nice long back on them.

some look like curs too mate not all racey. Seen some good ones over the years in all shapes and sizes
  • Like 1

I'd still like to see Andy's story of his life working

The Minshaw type put down in a good hardback book.

It's s story worth telling in my eyes.

Do you not think the internet & forums ruins the mystique a bit?

Not saying it wouldn't be interesting obviously, but when you've already heard a lot on the internet already, I'd be less inclined to seek out the book..........but that's just me..

• Like 2