Regarding fcuktheban

what gets me is if so many memebers were sure who she was,why did they keep it to themselfs so long? not very sporting of them was it!

I knew something was wrong, BUT took me weeks to find out and that was only last night, then i banned her............

ok :thumbs:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

someone put the link up to the one i did where does it say i said he/she was bin laden?

fot jts sake someone ban the dodgey c**t

although i would make her air tight after a few stellas :laugh:

made me laugh :laugh::thumbs:

lol shes american aswell aint she?single lives in tonbridge unemployed divorced sad dog saving non hunter.?

It's early ... I'm tired ... so maybe I'm missing something.

But if this member was previously banned - and I remember the mentalness that was crobin - then why is that member still here if an alternate screen name has been discovered?

Plain English please?

Plain English Jenn :laugh: Read the thread and you will see i booted her :laugh:

Uh hum, with the assistance of myself simoman, can't have you taking all the glory!

I understand that you have low self esteem and merely pointed out a bad member, i will take the glory and thanks the two members who confirmed my suspicious mind..............no more glory hunting or i'll out you as buttermilk and ban you.................. :laugh:

not being funny but as its been said better the devil you know :yes: as she has done a good job outing peddlers and by the looks of it buttermilk was / is a banned member and i belive your insinuating that brian-911 is buttermilk so shouldn't he /; she be banned again???? :hmm: :hmm:

she probably already has an account set up before she even got banned just there ......

probably wasnt even her in the picture ........

She ain't gonna put her real pic up she got one big eyebrow AND curly teeth lol

funny read, far to many perverts on here though :hmm:

It's early ... I'm tired ... so maybe I'm missing something.

But if this member was previously banned - and I remember the mentalness that was crobin - then why is that member still here if an alternate screen name has been discovered?

Plain English please?

Plain English Jenn :laugh: Read the thread and you will see i booted her :laugh:

Uh hum, with the assistance of myself simoman, can't have you taking all the glory!

I understand that you have low self esteem and merely pointed out a bad member, i will take the glory and thanks the two members who confirmed my suspicious mind..............no more glory hunting or i'll out you as buttermilk and ban you.................. :laugh:

not being funny but as its been said better the devil you know :yes: as she has done a good job outing peddlers and by the looks of it buttermilk was / is a banned member and i belive your insinuating that brian-911 is buttermilk so shouldn't he /; she be banned again???? :hmm: :hmm:

The buttermilk commeent was meant to be humour :laugh:

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think ;)
your right there wilf...half of these on this thread talk to a copper who posts on here regulary..and dont know it ...simo do you know a copper that posts on here...and if you didnt and you found out would you ban him....??
Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think ;)
your right there wilf...half of these on this thread talk to a copper who posts on here regulary..and dont know it ...simo do you know a copper that posts on here...and if you didnt and you found out would you ban him....??

I think there are a few mate, but are they all here for "work" reasons??