Regarding fcuktheban

It's early ... I'm tired ... so maybe I'm missing something.

But if this member was previously banned - and I remember the mentalness that was crobin - then why is that member still here if an alternate screen name has been discovered?

Plain English please?

Plain English Jenn :laugh: Read the thread and you will see i booted her :laugh:

I can't read any more ..... I've already lost half an hour of my life :laugh:

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

But if this member was previously banned - and I remember the mentalness that was crobin - then why is that member still here if an alternate screen name has been discovered?

Plain English please?

Plain English Jenn :laugh: Read the thread and you will see i booted her :laugh:

It's not worth the hassle anyways me dear lol.

Deleted page 9 and now we're page 18!

But it is interesting watching all the fellas turn into slagging bitches :laugh:

i,m going for a lay down after all that reading... My advice.. leave em all to it..get yer wellies on and have a walk with the dogs.

I've been out with mine for two hours already. A brew and a read of the Bitching Life is my entertainment for the day :laugh:

Plain English please?

It's not worth the hassle anyways me dear lol.

Deleted page 9 and now we're page 18!

But it is interesting watching all the fellas turn into slagging bitches :laugh:

it was better when it was live....it was like a real life episode of neighbours!!! I half expected FTB to announce that she was actually harold bishop in drag! :laugh:

• Like 2

lmao what a f*****g post..... and the best about it half of you dont even know who yous are talking about 1 thinks its fcuktheban her being a female and others think its fightthe hes the male .... well after all that balls talk and shes this and shes that.... did any of yous get to bang her??? she looked a dirty bitch in her pic .... :yes: :yes:

i,m going for a lay down after all that reading... My advice.. leave em all to it..get yer wellies on and have a walk with the dogs.

I've been out with mine for two hours already. A brew and a read of the Bitching Life is my entertainment for the day :laugh:

LOL..ive been out 2 times since this topic started..out last night for a little mooch and again this morning..only had 1 rabbit..But it was easier than reading this thread.

Lads, just remember, i love a joke more than anyone BUT how would YOU feel if you were accused of stealing dogs?????

I,v been accused of a lot worse but being a grown up it did,nt bother me if you let anything on the internet get to you you need to grow a pair .Dont bother replying as I rarely read back and if I did it would make no difference any one giving info that can incriminate them on the net probably needs locking up for their own safety any way

fcuktheban is gone, and as a couple of members have said, be carefull what you believe and who you trust over a screen people, that could of been ANYBODY pretending to get "in"...................

thats pish i just spent the last 15 mins reading this with a hardon waiting for the minge pics :censored:

i think she was lonely an needed male attention wich is what she got off here if i didnt have a nice bird my self id have banged her anti or no anti every holes a goal but nar dont think she was anti just a bit wild a bet she could f**k though oooh yes she looked like she needed a few fellers to sort her out an im deffo not man enough for her i reckon lol lol :yes::rolleyes:

You may not like him or be suspiciouse of him ,but to accuse him of being anti or police you should have proof before putting it up on the board .

So you had enough proof to then??

This is in response to the commented made by asanley...why are people getting worried if antis or police are on here anyway? .....just watch what you say thats all I'm gonna say. If you have nothing to be worried about, i.e putting stuff on a forum for all eyes to see I don't see why everyone was getting so worked up over claims she may of been a copper or anti.

I think maybe this was a wake up call, not only to the members but to the admin of the site? :unsure:

I was pretty much fooled I must say as I liked the outing of pedlars happening.

Cheers, D.

Why a wake up for admin, twas mods and admin, with assistance from two members that brought this to the attention of the members. The moderating team have been saying for years be carefull what you post and who you speak too, how many times have i questioned the motives of crobin recently???? No doubt she already has another account by now and will be back fooling folk in no time..................

Lads, just remember, i love a joke more than anyone BUT how would YOU feel if you were accused of stealing dogs?????

I,v been accused of a lot worse but being a grown up it did,nt bother me if you let anything on the internet get to you you need to grow a pair .Dont bother replying as I rarely read back and if I did it would make no difference any one giving info that can incriminate them on the net probably needs locking up for their own safety any way

Good for you fella but mud sticks in this game, means f**k all if your a "grown up" if crobin hadn't been such an obvious nutter and had made those accusations as everyones "mate" fcuktheban would folk have listened, despite the fact it was a lie????? A mans reputation could easily be tarnished, just look at the "outing" of peddlers, yes many were outed, but many other members were grilled who were totally innocent............