Regarding fcuktheban

while ever she,s still on the forum i,ll not be posting again thats for sure....as for the photo...sympathy vote springs to mind...people have been banned for a lot less

Grow up twat

Whys he a twat? He is right people have been banned for a lot less................

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

while ever she,s still on the forum i,ll not be posting again thats for sure....as for the photo...sympathy vote springs to mind...people have been banned for a lot less

Grow up twat

:laugh: Glad you got that off your chest brain damage :laugh:

I think maybe this was a wake up call, not only to the members but to the admin of the site? :unsure:

I was pretty much fooled I must say as I liked the outing of pedlars happening.

Cheers, D.

Why a wake up for admin, twas mods and admin, with assistance from two members that brought this to the attention of the members. The moderating team have been saying for years be carefull what you post and who you speak too, how many times have i questioned the motives of crobin recently???? No doubt she already has another account by now and will be back fooling folk in no time..................

After over 1,700 posts :hmm:

Not knocking anybody, just thinking about the recent ferret section problems.

Not enough Moderating seems to be being done by the Mods.

(except you of course Simo :thumbs: )

Couldn't find the Bumlick Emoticon again)

Cheers, D.

Cheers, but the thing is, it DIDN'T make ME wonder, nor several other genuine lads on here who have said the same.

As reported on a different thread, it's getting like ARSEBOOK, wherby any lunatic ravings are just part of "everyday life"

Pics of my family and friends are all over facebook but I've very, very rarely seen the content.

Cheers, D.

Guest thebigdog

only got through half of the thread before i had to stop, melting. she did a good job with the peddlers but to have accused someone of robbing dogs for no reason is f****d up. shes deffo a mentalist, also she's already back on the site i seen that pic of her this morn as someones avatar. id still mount her tho

I think it was obvious that the member was a wrongun just tried to hard to fit in as what's the worse offense you can commit on here, peddling and she made sure she was number 1 anti peddler. Then that link to the anti site when it had a picture off a dog off here and a link to the forum about them but a certain mod has been saying for a bit but everyone jumped on the anti peddler band wagon helping the crank gain more trust

what gets me is if so many memebers were sure who she was,why did they keep it to themselfs so long? not very sporting of them was it!

I knew something was wrong, BUT took me weeks to find out and that was only last night, then i banned her............