Regarding fcuktheban

I think Simo has already said this but the most worrying part of all of this is the fact that if she hadn't made it obvious to Simo, Stabba, Brian etc. who she was, and had kept the whole peddler ousting a bit more low key, and if she was an anti (which I'm pretty sure she wasn't), she could have continued to lull everyone into a false sense of security and could have collected a hell of a lot of confessions via pm, personal details (if she'd agreed to meet up with people, gone to peoples houses to buy stuff etc.) and she could have caused a hell of a lot of damage! Bit scarey how easily people let their guards down just by someone pretending to be something they're not!

I thought I was a good judge of character. Obviously not.

Had her round last Friday for group sex with Tb and his facebook bitch :laugh:

FTB

where was my invite BITCH :icon_redface:

You are too perverse for our group. Face sitting and felching was off the cards. It was a civilised meeting :bad:

FTB

:laugh:

scent is well pissed! he thought he was finally going to be able to use his ribbed, swimming cap and glow in the dark marigolds!

il just have try groom another young man into playing with purple headed womb ferret lol

PM lab, he's been waiting for an opportunity like this for months!

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave her where she is, better the devil you know and she wont be the only wrongun here..........some will be a lot closer than you think

i got turned on by that photo ........ is that normal

19 pages, and still no minge. . . . .    

Posted Images

despite what she did with previous user names, you can't deny she did a bloody good job on the peddlers! trawling through old posts to expose peddlers isn't a bad thing surely???

I'm not sure Rob, but I think she was a regular user herself of those other sites she kept posting links too -preloved, gum tree, etc. It would have been quite easy for her to remember litters and dogs she'd seen and cross post about them.. :yes:

my eyes gave out at 6 page,

simonman charity starts at home,you always just look after yer own fella

let others make their mistakes. :thumbs:

if you delete this account whats to stop doing another?

least you know now who it is.

fcuk the ban

just curious have you always been female? :whistling:

you could say that about anyone that needs banning! it'd mean noone ever got banned!

• Like 1

On a serious note though we all know theres antis and weirdos on here,after all its the internet.

But ftb did show that with proper moderating the for sale section could be kept for genuine sales and serial sellers could be easily identified and kept of.

It would take a stupid amount of time for the mods to be fannying around with web archives etc searching for previous times when users had posted stuff trying to get dogs/sell dogs etc like FTB was

Better if everyone just keeps an eye out and ruins thread/reports when someone tries flog something that is a bit iffy. the amount of people trying to sell pups on the site was reduced while she was at it though

Not really a mod doing that would have a much easier job than trying to keep up with the lurcher section.

yeah but what she was doing wasnt just reading posts and commenting on them she was checking the archives to find what else they had been up to and posted etc.. would take a while I bet. And also it wouldnt have just been on the threads that she did post on it would have also been on those where people had not previously put threads up about buying and selling dogs

despite what she did with previous user names, you can't deny she did a bloody good job on the peddlers! trawling through old posts to expose peddlers isn't a bad thing surely???

No, not at all!

But would be interesting to know what the overall motivation behind it all was, although probably just about feeling accepted or something sad like that

I'm not sure Rob, but I think she was a regular user herself of those other sites she kept posting links too -preloved, gum tree, etc. It would have been quite easy for her to remember litters and dogs she'd seen and cross post about them.. :yes:

yeah but keeping records of links etc would have been a fair effort and would take some coordinating

my eyes gave out at 6 page,

simonman charity starts at home,you always just look after yer own fella

let others make their mistakes. :thumbs:

if you delete this account whats to stop doing another?

least you know now who it is.

fcuk the ban

just curious have you always been female? :whistling:

you could say that about anyone that needs banning! it'd mean noone ever got banned!

yeah ignore that comment f*****g chest infection and man flu :bad:

yeah but keeping records of links etc would have been a fair effort and would take some coordinating

Not really mate. :no: If you were to be logged into both sites for long periods of the day on different tabs you could easily cross reference any new additions to both sites. :yes: Most places have a 'view new content' search function which you can refresh at will.. :yes:

Not really mate. :no: If you were to be logged into both sites for long periods of the day on different tabs you could easily cross reference any new additions to both sites. :yes: Most places have a 'view new content' search function which you can refresh at will.. :yes:

personally.....I couldn't be arsed!! :laugh:

I think Simo has already said this but the most worrying part of all of this is the fact that if she hadn't made it obvious to Simo, Stabba, Brian etc. who she was, and had kept the whole peddler ousting a bit more low key, and if she was an anti (which I'm pretty sure she wasn't), she could have continued to lull everyone into a false sense of security and could have collected a hell of a lot of confessions via pm, personal details (if she'd agreed to meet up with people, gone to peoples houses to buy stuff etc.) and she could have caused a hell of a lot of damage! Bit scarey how easily people let their guards down just by someone pretending to be something they're not!

Pretty sure she wasn't mmm though she did start a thread about an anti hunting website and how meny members sent messeges to the said site leaving themselves wide open to be traced through the internet because any body who thinks they carnt be traced by comeing on these forums are living in cloud cuckoo as i have heard it streight from the horses mouth so to speak about some one having their door kicked in and a shit load of unwanted attention.

personally.....I couldn't be arsed!! :laugh:

yeh thats kind of where I was going with it

Pretty sure she wasn't mmm though she did start a thread about an anti hunting website and how meny members sent messeges to the said site leaving themselves wide open to be traced through the internet because any body who thinks they carnt be traced by comeing on these forums are living in cloud cuckoo as i have heard it streight from the horses mouth so to speak about some one having their door kicked in and a shit load of unwanted attention.

won't make any difference, you're wide open to be traced when you post on any site!

That took some reading, my brain hurts now.

I remember her posting as crobin and was an obvious nut job, shows how easy you can be sucked in by some one though, she definately came back on a crusade.

The THL clean up operation has begun. :thumbs: