Machete Attack London Tube Station

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a funny thing: Look at how many times armed response go out to pigeon shooters , doing legitimate pest control on permission. And yet when theres a nutter running about they can't be seen.....f

You've mentioned this befor max,,,,other folk can't be made responsible for one mans actions...it's totally ridiculous ..and to many variables...ie   What if this fella,,had married some 50 years ol

What do we call these people who try to murder innocent people going about there day to day lifes......terrorist, mental, extremist...........c**t, that's just perfect.....a c**t! Hope to hear it soo

Hmm,not watched video ,can't be arsed, but just pondering kids with disabilities and mental health problems are having their funding cuts and adults even more so,now a lot of the disabled kids/ young adults seem to have a lot of ab normal strength AND are very guillable /easily led brainwashed /corrupted.

now these people are kicking their heels round family homes local areas as nowhere for them to go in day times,so if a family member /friend/seemingly pillar of local society wanted to they could befriend them ,get them riled up ,give them a weapon point them in a direction and let them loose. It would be similar to an attack dog.

Very worrying and a lot of grief for the persons family.

I don't see the connection with benefit cuts ?

I said funding not benefits,the government are cutting funding for special needs places,which means places are shutting down for post 16s, with disabilities and mental health problems,leaving them on the streets or at home etc.

So is he a terrorist or a nutter?

Surely all terrorists must be mentally unhinged to carry out such acts... I'm pretty sure a sane thinking person wouldn't strap on a vest full of explosives and blow themselves up, complete f***ing nutters IMO.

Anyhow, he shouted Syria... So he's s terrorist.... I think?

we need to arm our police with guns not tazers. they should of shot that b*****d in the kneecap .

What's shooting him in the kneecap going to do if he was strapped up with explosives?

• Like 1

we need to arm our police with guns not tazers. they should of shot that b*****d in the kneecap .

What's shooting him in the kneecap going to do if he was strapped up with explosives?

He'd have pushed it long before that. Anyway seen a few folk just brush they tazers aside.

So how are we working this then.......if i fire into a crowd shouting " this is for England " am i a terrorist ? a racist ? or just a f****n lunatic ?......come on theres headlines to make ive got to have a label surely.

A West Ham fan?

So how are we working this then.......if i fire into a crowd shouting " this is for England " am i a terrorist ? a racist ? or just a f****n lunatic ?......come on theres headlines to make ive got to have a label surely.

the shite stirring media love it anything and everything will be labelled as a terrorist attack now we are on high alert it's criminal how they twist the facts to make money of our fear there half the reason for this mess ....I take everything i hear from the media outlets now with a pinch of salt.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 3

A West Ham fan?

They never forget do they ! :D

How long before 'cast iron' says "this is nothing to do with islam".

The man is an absolute cretin, i can't believe the British public voted in such an appeasing bell end.

The MSM are asking the question 'why'.

I'll sodding tell you why, they follow a barbaric religion that refuses to integrate and assimilate with any non believer.

Questions need to be asked of the present government.

Shitehawks.

• Like 1

It has to be asked in context.

If you did that in england firing into a crowd of ISIS tauting radicalits then to me and many more you would be as close to a hero as there is nowadays.

If you did it in a foreign country in a school full of kids or a pop concert full of innocent people and it was done for political or religious reasons then you would be a terorist.

It has to be asked in context.

If you did that in england firing into a crowd of ISIS tauting radicalits then to me and many more you would be as close to a hero as there is nowadays.

If you did it in a foreign country in a school full of kids or a pop concert full of innocent people and it was done for political or religious reasons then you would be a terorist.

If you push your political aims by means of terror,you are a terrorist.

This man is a terrorist,he would still be if he was a white English man.