2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Or what about there’s no wind in space lol 

Well, because the Moon doesn't have a significant atmosphere like Earth, it does not experience weather, like wind .

IMG_6909.jpeg

If there's no wind on the moon why would they make it windy in the studio?? 

Just saying like. Lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If there's no wind on the moon why would they make it windy in the studio?? 

Just saying like. Lol. 

BraveTalkativeLeafcutterant-small.gif

• Haha 6
5 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Here are two pics weeks apart of The most famous family in the world trying to use body doubles and cover up the future queen going for  medical procedure ….. I smell shiiiiiite 

even Stevie wonder can see that 2+2=7 in this situation 

IMG_1066.png

Mate, Stevie Wonder caught a mic as it was falling, he ain't blind!! Keep up FFS! Lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i was only there 2 year mate but a few lol me tutor had a nervous breakdown the f***ing headmaster blamed me and my pal lol 

What about secondary school, did you do any time there as well mate ?

• Haha 4
On 17/03/2024 at 16:56, scotty12 said:

Royals have a super induction on all media ….announcement  apparently to be announced by Wednesday at latest either Charles abducting the throne or wills affair coming to light with him already fathered a couple of b*****ds. 

let’s see what happens 

Well, I've listened to the breakfast and lunchtime news, still nothing...is it teatime or evening for the announcement?....

Yokel 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, YOKEL said:

Well, I've listened to the breakfast and lunchtime news, still nothing...is it teatime or evening for the announcement?....

Yokel 

If I was to hazard a guess , 

it wil be all “ oh you fools , of course there’s no news, there’s a super injunction out against them supported by the Rothschilds” 

Smoke and mirrors 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If I was to hazard a guess , 

it wil be all “ oh you fools , of course there’s no news, there’s a super injunction out against them supported by the Rothschilds” 

Smoke and mirrors 

Perhaps they're waiting for the 6 O'clock news so more people will hear it 😁

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, steve66 said:

only story today will be Leo varadkar stepping down , which in no doubt will be welcome news for some

Absolutely, he should hang his head in shame the poof cnut, he defo not representing the people of ireland, well except for the invaders and homos

• Like 3

So Charles hasn’t abdicated, Beatrice isn Queen and Catherine isn’t dead yet ?

Maybe it’s like those Mayan calendars that are supposed to forecast the end of the world and someone just deciphered it incorrectly ? 
Cheers.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Maybe it’s like those Mayan calendars that are supposed to forecast the end of the world and someone just deciphered it incorrectly ? 
Cheers.

I'm starting to think that you're not a believer 😄

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

I just can't believe it charts, I mean, it seemed to come from such a reliable source and so plausible. I just feel so silly now for being taken in by it.....😵💫🫣😁

Yokel 

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Absolutely, he should hang his head in shame the poof cnut, he defo not representing the people of ireland, well except for the invaders and homos

What's the story behind his resignation Len? , it just  says for personal and political reasons 🤔 , now not be all conspiratorial but I can't help thinking that there's more to come out about him.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, kanny said:

What's the story behind his resignation Len? , it just  says for personal and political reasons 🤔 , now not be all conspiratorial but I can't help thinking that there's more to come out about him.

It seems to be because the Irish government tried to bring in two new laws to change the constitution and in a referendum the Irish people comprehensively rejected them.

It was about more woke nonsense about removing the word “woman” from the constitution, as far as I can tell.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1