• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve always considered the worst cruelty of diseases like cancer is their randomness…….there’s no fairness or whatever about it, it’s cruel because it is so random. That woman didn’t choose her p

Spot on with that post mate. I myself have recently had blood tests done to detect prostate cancer and have kept it to close family and mate's i have not told a soul at work as i did not want to becom

Posted Images

On 14/03/2024 at 07:15, WILF said:

I had just driven over the QE2 Bridge when my wife phoned me and said “America is under attack, can you come home please”

She was working in Lakeside and they had shut that down and she had been sent home.

I was heading back to my warehouse to unload then heard on the radio that they had evacuated Canary Wharf and most of London was heading home.

Turned round, went home and we went round my mums because she was old and lived alone and it seemed like an appropriate course of action.

Sat and watched it unfold on the telly, can still remember watching those poor b*****ds jump from those buildings instead of burning alive……today when I read those f***ing idiots telling us how we are all the same and “what about the many peaceful Muslims that help us” and all that old bollocks I remember watching someone’s mum, dad, sister, brother, daughter or son jumping from those buildings because those f***ing animals decided to kill 3000 innocent people for no other reason that they were westerners. 

Nobody should forget that…

Muslims didn't do it mate...

• Like 2

the royals today are just a remnant of a past society that ruled by war and fear and theft ,they stole land on mass they enslaved they killed and tortured to get what they want ,should they keep it all..nope..times up for them they're systematically being taken out ,look who's left ..charlies on his way out already,there's really only William left to take the helm,and he will be bum steered no doubt,they've outstayed their usefulness ,the argument used to be they do so much for tourism,not anymore ,they do very little ,they need to be resigned to history ..its just very expensive  pageantry now.They have little say on the politics anymore,what are they good for thats worth the billions they cost?

• Like 4

9/11 I was in my office on Jeddah Airport in Saudi and my son ‘phoned me from his office in the British Consulate in Saudi and said “Dad, put your tv on, they are bombing America, we are going into total lockdown, I will call you when I can “ !

My office quickly filled up with people of all nationalities as the drama unfolded.

Then we got the order that the Airline was going into lockdown , all flights cancelled, any aircraft in the air to head for the nearest “friendly “ airport and land.

For a while it really looked like WW3 had started.

Cheers.

Royals have a super induction on all media ….announcement  apparently to be announced by Wednesday at latest either Charles abducting the throne or wills affair coming to light with him already fathered a couple of b*****ds. 

let’s see what happens 

22 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Royals have a super induction on all media ….announcement  apparently to be announced by Wednesday at latest either Charles abducting the throne or wills affair coming to light with him already fathered a couple of b*****ds. 

let’s see what happens 

Where dod you get the info from?

4 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You rekon oul charles is on his way out?

Word on the grapevine Len...is old sausage fingers is abducting and handing the crown to the 9th in line🤔