Charlie got prostate cancer

52 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

f**k me, even a cancer diagnosis isn't bad enough to save you from conspiracy theories and hatred... wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy doesn't apply then...

Conspiracy nuts knew he would abduct the throne one way or another this year …. Fortune tellers lol 

maybe the grim reaper caught up with his past 

IMG_0639.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me, even a cancer diagnosis isn't bad enough to save you from conspiracy theories and hatred... wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy doesn't apply then...

Well,...I'm of an age  when Cancer could strike at any moment,..it might already be creeping through my body🤔 Death comes to us all, and unfortunately, when your time is up,...🙄 However,...I

i was diagnosed with prostrate cancer 5 yrs ago, psa test showed me at a score of 6 which according to doctor was alarm bells ringing, after scan and tests was toid i had cancer in 3 spots in the pros

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Conspiracy nuts knew he would abduct the throne one way or another this year …. Fortune tellers lol 

maybe the grim reaper caught up with his past 

IMG_0639.png

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

cant stand the man, but i wouldnt wish that on him, its a wicked disease , as he will soon find out, 

• Like 6

A friend of mine got diagnosed with prostate cancer last year so i did a bit of research on it they reckon 80% of men over the age of 75 die with ( not necessarily of ) prostate cancer.....my pal is having what they call " active surveillance " so has his psa checked regularly, as long as the cancer stays within the prostate itself he'll need no treatment....its a lot more common they we think.

• Like 5

Well,...I'm of an age  when Cancer could strike at any moment,..it might already be creeping through my body🤔

Death comes to us all, and unfortunately, when your time is up,...🙄

However,...I've learnt to be compasionate as I've aged,.so good luck to anyone who is cruely destined, to fight the good fight....🙏

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gnipper said:

Keep hold of them they might be worth a bit soon.

Aye, a quid lol. 

2 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Well,...I'm of an age  when Cancer could strike at any moment,..it might already be creeping through my body🤔

Death comes to us all, and unfortunately, when your time is up,...🙄

However,...I've learnt to be compasionate as I've aged,.so good luck to anyone who is cruely destined, to fight the good fight....🙏

CDMM6233.jpg

Amen to that.

1 hour ago, kanny said:

Of all the people in the world , he should really know he’s had his warning to shut his f***ing mouth

He’s in a win win scenario though as when he comes out with this , it’s “people trying to silence him “ 

in reality , he’s the geezer who empties bars when he walks in 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, mackem said:

Got two fifty pences in my change today with him on. 

IMG_20240205_110236.jpg

The “uncrowned” Charles 50p are the ones in general circulation, and they are not “undated”, look carefully on the obverse (opposite side to “heads “ and you will see a tiny year date, and they are worth ….50p.

The limited edition “coronation 50p “ has a crowned head and the obverse is Westminster Abbey;

E45F08C0-F2FA-42CC-AD4C-421BBA2F5E45.jpeg.55a13eedea7477578729fc420fe8a0d3.jpeg

Theres far less of them in circulation and they are worth approximately £2:50 to collectors.

I managed to get 20 for ten quid from a post office when they first came out.

They are with a “Rupert Bear Parliament” and two “ Brexit “ 50p’s that will go to my grandson.

Cheers.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

The “uncrowned” Charles 50p are the ones in general circulation, and they are not “undated”, look carefully on the obverse (opposite side to “heads “ and you will see a tiny year date, and they are worth ….50p.

The limited edition “coronation 50p “ has a crowned head and the obverse is Westminster Abbey;

E45F08C0-F2FA-42CC-AD4C-421BBA2F5E45.jpeg.55a13eedea7477578729fc420fe8a0d3.jpeg

Theres far less of them in circulation and they are worth approximately £2:50 to collectors.

I managed to get 20 for ten quid from a post office when they first came out.

They are with a “Rupert Bear Parliament” and two “ Brexit “ 50p’s that will go to my grandson.

Cheers.

I collect the 50p and 2 pound coins myself, and a George best 5 note

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I collect the 50p and 2 pound coins myself, and a George best 5 note

I’ve got two £20 silver coins, a £5 coin, and two 12.5 p coins ; all legal tender, not like these coins advertised on tv that are only legal in places like Gibraltar, Tristan de Cuna, Falklands , etc.

Cheers.

44 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

A friend of mine got diagnosed with prostate cancer last year so i did a bit of research on it they reckon 80% of men over the age of 75 die with ( not necessarily of ) prostate cancer.....my pal is having what they call " active surveillance " so has his psa checked regularly, as long as the cancer stays within the prostate itself he'll need no treatment....its a lot more common they we think.

My ole fella died with it but not of it, had it for 8 years before his death, shrank it with radio therapy and regular check ups.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2