US and UK Preppers

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How fast does your barge go 😂 

Prepping is not all about a potential War, it can be for power cuts, water shortages, redundancy etc. Its amazing how many people eat from day today and have next to nothing in their cupboards or

Depends.  Down here what most would consider prepping isn't really considered prepping just common sense . Because there's certain time did the year, mainly hurricane season where it's a yearly d

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mackem said:

Get your machete sharpened,and pack a bible for the journey.

It’s all opened my eyes , I’ve obviously led a sheltered life. It mentions somewhere semi auto crossbows for home invasion. I honestly never new such things existed, or perhaps only in Wesley Snipes Blade lol 😂 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

A few recent beauts 

Screenshot_20240201_115214_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240201_115317_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240201_115404_Samsung Internet.jpg

@downsouth, I’d check that stash is still there mate because it’s sounds like these blokes have been at it ! Lol 

• Haha 2

Thank fxck I'm  old..the good times are gone..yep,,I prep in me camper.fxckin green flag.. took em twenty eight hours to send some fxcker..got em to recover me to lidls for supplies..

do like Glen etiev though.two keepers saved the day..

Sorry. I'm rambling..

It's an age thing.lol.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, WILF said:

30 year ago my pal used to lecture all the lads about about how we should be stashing weapons in out the way places ready for when the race war breaks out ! Lol …….after a couple of hours we’d be like “f**k sake John, leave off, your doing everyone’s nut in” lol 

Me old gran believed in that wilf..allus said the day will come..

I don’t think it’s possible for a normal bloke to “prep” for a nuclear Armageddon, but we sure can do some sensible preparations for the power outages that might be coming if the eco lunatics get their way with net zero.

Torches, batteries, even a small generator to power a small electric heater and tv to keep up with the news, battery radio.

One of those small camping stoves and plenty of gaz canisters, and tinned food.

Plenty cartridges for the 4:10 to deter the scallywags from raiding my allotment for the eggs and veggies ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I don’t think it’s possible for a normal bloke to “prep” for a nuclear Armageddon, but we sure can do some sensible preparations for the power outages that might be coming if the eco lunatics get their way with net zero.

Torches, batteries, even a small generator to power a small electric heater and tv to keep up with the news, battery radio.

Plenty cartridges for the 4:10 to deter the scallywags from raiding my allotment for the eggs and veggies ! LOL !

Cheers.

how long would  @mackem

need once the nuclear bomb went off for it to blow over and him to come out his grow room fresh as a daisy carbon filters done there job lol

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

Probably charts the most sensible reply on this thread ! I get were your coming from, especially with black outs possibly.