Fight for your country

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

I nominate THE STIFFMEISTER as Ernest Borgnine

I’d be Rafer Janders, he’d be Rafa Banitez ! 

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Leo Sayer said:

Am thinking more Dads Army my old mucker,  be like the home guard on here pmsl 

I forgot how old we are getting, your right....... 

xhxnbwsnecduwhqp3ijy.jpg

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

So who's capting mainwaring.....socks or stiffy...lol

Pink cords……not the right amount of fingers……looks like he fights Orcs with an axe……it can only be one man !

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Pink cords……not the right amount of fingers……looks like he fights Orcs with an axe……it can only be one man !

So with you being a cockney geezer with your fingers in different pies....who got to be the spiv....

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

His good stuff was good but it was dragging peoples misses and kids into rows I didn't like

Half the c**ts on here are complete hypocrites.Love it when theyre ganging up and keep bringing old shit up to stir the pot but spit theyre dummys out when they cop some back.Plenty on here though it was alright to give it about Max's family.At least he had some real lifr knowledge and experience when it came to dogs

• Like 6
23 hours ago, paulus said:

All over my head lads, however i did watch a thing about how Sunak`s Mrs had 3million shares in one of her fathers companies. This company is gaining more and more government contracts worth multiple billions. Currently her dividend is around 11 to 13 million a year from those shares. You move that up the scale and those at the top of the pile are the ones who really control the World, 

VM.TIKTOK.COM

What do you make of that Paulus click on the link 

On 29/01/2024 at 20:26, chartpolski said:

I don’t know anything about it.

I never understood the US sub-prime mortgage crash or the Banking crises.

I think I understand the Gold Standard and think it’s a good thing.

As for BRICS, I feel it’s just another currency collective, much like the Euro but possibly bigger, but not a real threat to the US dollar.

But I’m way, way out of my depth with monetary policy, I bought bank shares when they were over £11 a share, on the advice of a broker, and they are now worth about 50p a share ! LOL !

Cheers.

Don’t be to sure on that regarding the dollar charts 👍

IMG_0570.png

IMG_0572.png

2 hours ago, scotty12 said:

Don’t be to sure on that regarding the dollar charts 👍

IMG_0570.png

IMG_0572.png

Hi mate, as I’ve said before, I’ve a great interest in, but extremely limited knowledge of, world economics; I can only speculate on the information I get from what’s out there. 
As for BRICS, it seems to me to be a very loose currency alignment between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

Some countries align their currencies with the USD$, like Saudi Arabia, but an awful lot don’t, like the Euro and the British pound, which float on the open market.

It doesn’t really matter if BRICS currency becomes more popular than the USD$, China will still have to sell its goods to the USA and be paid in dollars , to the EU and be paid in Euros, and to the UK and be paid in GBP. The Euro has proved to be good for some of the EU and an albatross round the necks of other EU members, and a BRICS currency will be the same, I doubt if China and India will bail out Russia, Brazil and South Africa if it comes to a trade war or embargoes. China NEEDS to trade with the rich countries of the West and they know it.

But, hey, if I was right, I’d be making millions  instead of talking nonsense on THL ! LOL !

Cheers.

• Like 1