Fight for your country

52 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

See Sinn Fein are pushing relentlessly for a united ireland lol when they are literally importing 100s of thousands of migrant rapists.. 

still worrying about the uk lol proper idiots. 

You do understand that's the only reason they are where they are, without that single issue they wouldn't exist, the only reason people vote for them is because of a push for a united ireland. 

I see they are losing ground in the south because of their stance on immigration but that won't be the case up here. 

• Like 1

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've been trying to fight for our country for some years but not in the way the people at the top want,now they want the people at the bottom to fight to protect what the people at the top have😠

Why would Russia invade us? Because our elites keep telling you they might?  The same elites that told all those young men that they were giving up their lives for 'freedom and democracy'? O

Quite easy, not a dinghies chance in a storm, the enemy is within, the left, weirdos, royals, just about everything wrong with society today, nahhh ill leave it to the anarchists, protestors and the r

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Private Godfrey is my spirit animal lol.

Read about him  a few year back....played a concensus objector in dad's army ....but in real life was a bit of a war hero in the great war

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just went and Google him again to remind me....shrapnel in his legs ...left hand almost useless from close quater battle at the Somme....bayonet wound in his groin and blow to his head from the butt of a German soldiers gun....which led him to regular blackouts later in life....

• Like 8
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

You do understand that's the only reason they are where they are, without that single issue they wouldn't exist, the only reason people vote for them is because of a push for a united ireland. 

I see they are losing ground in the south because of their stance on immigration but that won't be the case up here. 

Well I know I’d rather a load of Irish here than the rapists. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Hi mate, as I’ve said before, I’ve a great interest in, but extremely limited knowledge of, world economics; I can only speculate on the information I get from what’s out there. 
As for BRICS, it seems to me to be a very loose currency alignment between Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

Some countries align their currencies with the USD$, like Saudi Arabia, but an awful lot don’t, like the Euro and the British pound, which float on the open market.

It doesn’t really matter if BRICS currency becomes more popular than the USD$, China will still have to sell its goods to the USA and be paid in dollars , to the EU and be paid in Euros, and to the UK and be paid in GBP. The Euro has proved to be good for some of the EU and an albatross round the necks of other EU members, and a BRICS currency will be the same, I doubt if China and India will bail out Russia, Brazil and South Africa if it comes to a trade war or embargoes. China NEEDS to trade with the rich countries of the West and they know it.

But, hey, if I was right, I’d be making millions  instead of talking nonsense on THL ! LOL !

Cheers.

I’m my opinion the dollar is finished and the brics nations occupy 75% of the worlds oil … 28 other countries have joined behind the scenes and there going to a gold backed currency 

that’s not to say USA and uk will join also but my guess is they will be last too join …. But who knows 

12 minutes ago, paulus said:

424797489_10231071218981055_129408842560120143_n.jpg

lol ain’t that the truth lol 

seen that recruitment video we’re they wait while he prays ffs made me feel sick 

see how a them c**ts and the dinghy lot join up to fight for king and country 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol ain’t that the truth lol 

seen that recruitment video we’re they wait while he prays ffs made me feel sick 

see how a them c**ts and the dinghy lot join up to fight for king and country 

Seen that the other night, Imagine in the Middle of a contact and he pipes up, cease fire lads i need to prey, FFS, Any of them dingy lots that have arrived after August last year, Under the legislation that was passed should be held in custody or secure accommodation until such time as they are returned to there country of origin or to a safe Country. Never being allowed to return to the UK again, This is why the Government is trying to get the Rwanda bill passed, \but in the mean time the act is not being followed by the authorities because all will claim they can not go back to there own Countries as it would be unsafe,   

9 hours ago, dogmandont said:

What's it like around Omagh and Donegall mate as my good mate from there who retired last year is on about moving back home. 

41 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

What's it like around Omagh and Donegall mate as my good mate from there who retired last year is on about moving back home. 

Both places have immigrants tats, Omagh probably more Eastern European and East Timor, just like my own nearest town that's about 20 miles from Omagh, anywhere there is meat factory's you'll find the pygmies. 

Francie would know more about Donegal than myself as he's just over the border, but it's a really rural county with very few towns or industry so any foreigners looking to work it wouldn't be their first choice but no doubt the Irish government are trying to shoehorn a load of freeloaders into any village they can. 

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Both places have immigrants tats, Omagh probably more Eastern European and East Timor, just like my own nearest town that's about 20 miles from Omagh, anywhere there is meat factory's you'll find the pygmies. 

Francie would know more about Donegal than myself as he's just over the border, but it's a really rural county with very few towns or industry so any foreigners looking to work it wouldn't be their first choice but no doubt the Irish government are trying to shoehorn a load of freeloaders into any village they can. 

i can’t wait until they drop a load on wilfs doorstep lol be like him out of home alone when he burns his hand lol

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i can’t wait until they drop a load on wilfs doorstep lol be like him out of home alone when he burns his hand lol

I’m sound thanks ! Lol 

88861761-BD4C-46B7-B968-8D998B111CA3.jpeg.7b2c6a053d7b03c2ea81075181815ca7.jpeg

• Like 1