Covid Vaccine not to blame??

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I remember at the time a bloke telling me about how his 15 year old was having it.....you have to bite your tongue don't you. 

Yeah mate unreal imagine all the people who had to have it or be sacked ?? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If nuclear mate will be eating f**k all, if not anything from farm animals to insects and hedgerow veg not a problem, boat life’s great wish I’d done it years ago to be honest mate, makes you realise

Those of you who took the jab had your reasons...those of us who didn't,had our reasons...the truth will come out eventually and like the saying goes...make your bed...and you have to lay in it....tim

Self sufficient and ready to go at a moments notice, it’s been coming for years and the final stages are already in motion, just agreed a sale on my house which will be my final link to the real world

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah mate unreal imagine all the people who had to have it or be sacked ?? 

That's where I'd be saying f**k off but hey that's me I've always had a problem with being told what to do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Starting to wonder if the British poster boy for vaccines Sandy queer has had his arse bitten would have expected a few pages of government bollacks and memes from him by now if he was able to post ?? 

i wouldn’t be surprised mate i hope not like 

me sister was the same as sandy pharmacist in hospital all for it now her daughter has got all sorts she said worse thing she ever did was listen to the shite 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

I remember at the time a bloke telling me about how his 15 year old was having it.....you have to bite your tongue don't you. 

My sister in law threatened to kick her sons out of the house if they didn't get jabbed and my brother sat and said nothing, he probably agreed with her but stayed out of it. 

The propaganda really did get under the skin of the majority of people. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Population reduction at its best,the who an wef played a blinder.

If you go an listen to what they were saying on the run up to the plandemic,they told us a virus was coming,they must have a glass ball or something,especially the non scientist that is bill gates.

They tell us what there planning in plain sight before it happens,if you have a look at what there saying now its a big cyber attack,tinternet down,no leccy etc oh an dicease x whatever that is.

Buckle up folks

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

If you go an listen to what they were saying on the run up to the plandemic,they told us a virus was coming,they must have a glass ball or something,especially the non scientist that is bill gates.

They tell us what there planning in plain sight before it happens,if you have a look at what there saying now its a big cyber attack,tinternet down,no leccy etc oh an dicease x whatever that is.

Buckle up folks

Exactly why all the rich are now moving to places like these. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

From eco-conversions to historic cottages, could you live in one of England's off-grid homes?

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Buckle up folks

Bring it on

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Exactly why all the rich are now moving to places like these. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

From eco-conversions to historic cottages, could you live in one of England's off-grid homes?

Zuckerberg has just finished a 100 mill bunker underground i think its in hawaii

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Zuckerberg has just finished a 100 mill bunker underground i think its in hawaii

And filled it up with all those missing children...

THEHILL.COM

Hawaii Gov. Josh Green (D) said that children are among the 850 residents who are still reported missing as...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Francie, said:

Buckle up folks

disease x francie, i heard that mentioned whilst i was in hospital 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Francie, said:

Buckle up folks

Tin foil hat wearer 

IMG_0410.png