Horse cull

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Circle mate. They put wolves in Yellowstone to control the herbivores. 

You have be a big wolf or cat to take a horse, especially a Mustang.

They actually put the wolves in to control the coyotes numbers I think mate

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I moved I used to keep horses, 10 years of paying for those c**ts and all the assorted shite the wife and daughters wanted to go with it and I’d happily shoot every f***ing horse in the world !

This is an absolutely true, first hand story. Around 1980 I was contracted to an Arab sheik. He was horse mad and extremely rich. He saw the advert for, I think it was Mobil oil, on tv, the

Not on the same level as a a pure white stallion but I once drove into kennels to meet an old farmer who said he had brought a foal in, as nobody around he had stuck it in a loose box. Now as the same

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I think you call that common sense policing ! 

Yeah bit like over here ,we're the abbo's all the worlds scum taking over ,shoot the whitey will be sport soon ,poor cunx happy with their witchery grubs ,and boomerangs ,then sent uk wrong uns, to enrich their lives 😆 🤣 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

They actually put the wolves in to control the coyotes numbers I think mate

I could be wrong. Emojis don’t work lol

I read that with wolves reintroduced, the whole ecosystem started to and continues to be in balance. The coyote thing, I’ve no idea.

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Yeah bit like over here ,we're the abbo's all the worlds scum taking over ,shoot the whitey will be sport soon ,poor cunx happy with their witchery grubs ,and boomerangs ,then sent uk wrong uns, to enrich their lives 😆 🤣 😂 

You alright hun? :laugh:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

To be fair you’re right mate

Coyote thing was unexpected, they started finding 3/4 dead ones next to wolf kills , the wolves were introduced to clean up the elk herds that were huge and sickly. Which intern brought back trees and beaver number and cleaned the rivers up etc. was an amazing project...

• Like 2
4 hours ago, mushroom said:

Have you been up close to a Mustang? Lot of meat on they cnuts lol

They also still round them up and break them ;)

Powerful horses bred from war horses and then left to their own devices for 400 years. Impressive animals.

Yes very stocky and strong👍I had a dales cross pony once not tall but you wouldn’t want it crush you 😂

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Yes very stocky and strong👍I had a dales cross pony once not tall but you wouldn’t want it crush you 😂

Mental fuuckers! 

They’ve a way about them. I’ve only been around 1 and a couple of foals (offspring). Not what you’d expect with an Arab or a Shire

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WILF said:

Before I moved I used to keep horses, 10 years of paying for those c**ts and all the assorted shite the wife and daughters wanted to go with it and I’d happily shoot every f***ing horse in the world ! Lol 

Yep, stick money in one end and shite comes out the other. I know many people where horses rule their life.

Had a couple of Ponies when my boy was young, They soon went when he lost interest.