Horse cull

Just now, WILF said:

Before I moved I used to keep horses, 10 years of paying for those c**ts and all the assorted shite the wife and daughters wanted to go with it and I’d happily shoot every f***ing horse in the world ! Lol 

Oh in that case chop the fuuckers lol

I've been headbutted, nipped, stood on, kicked and thrown (and that’s just me mam). Aye in the moment, I would’ve loved to top the cnuts. It’s like beating a dog… you don’t do it! Just twist the sods ear and nut the cnut back :laugh: 

Worst thing is dealing with mucking out etc hungover.. Cnuting horses know exactly which buttons to press lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Before I moved I used to keep horses, 10 years of paying for those c**ts and all the assorted shite the wife and daughters wanted to go with it and I’d happily shoot every f***ing horse in the world !

This is an absolutely true, first hand story. Around 1980 I was contracted to an Arab sheik. He was horse mad and extremely rich. He saw the advert for, I think it was Mobil oil, on tv, the

Not on the same level as a a pure white stallion but I once drove into kennels to meet an old farmer who said he had brought a foal in, as nobody around he had stuck it in a loose box. Now as the same

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Oh in that case chop the fuuckers lol

I've been headbutted, nipped, stood on, kicked and thrown (and that’s just me mam). Aye in the moment, I would’ve loved to top the cnuts. It’s like beating a dog… you don’t do it! Just twist the sods ear and nut the cnut back :laugh: 

Worst thing is dealing with mucking out etc hungover.. Cnuting horses know exactly which buttons to press lol

Joking aside, I suspect feral anything is much the same the world over….they will be horrible things rather than well bred types.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Joking aside, I suspect feral anything is much the same the world over….they will be horrible things rather than well bred types.

Mustangs!

Spanish horses reintroduced to the Americas and they didn’t do much except thrive. 

I’m not advocating or disagreeing. Just not a job I could take. Horses are w@nkers but so is my dog, I’m not culling him neither :laugh: 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mustangs!

Spanish horses reintroduced to the Americas and they didn’t do much except thrive. 

I’m not advocating or disagreeing. Just not a job I could take. Horses are w@nkers but so is my dog, I’m not culling him neither :laugh: 

They was culling them awhile back or round them up and send them to auctions where they sell for a pittance and meat men buy them up 👍

Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

They was culling them awhile back or round them up and send them to auctions where they sell for a pittance and meat men buy them up 👍

Have you been up close to a Mustang? Lot of meat on they cnuts lol

They also still round them up and break them ;)

Powerful horses bred from war horses and then left to their own devices for 400 years. Impressive animals.

59 minutes ago, WILF said:

If you had to have a real job then what a job for someone mate, nice weather, secure wages from the government, shoot a few bits and chucking a few abbos about…..proper turnout ! Lol 

So abbos in these little townships were c**ts for being wife beaters ...of course drugs and alcohol don't help with them not being able to tolerate alcohol....

So because like here there court's went much use ...slap on the wrist and out again....they only way for a bit of payback was to overload the pickup...these trucks basically had a cage on the back to lock folk up in...half a dozen or so....so him and his colleagues would have a round up...stuff anything up to a dozen in the back....then go as fast as they could down these dirt roads in the outback...lol....they got fair bounced around in these cages....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

A few years back I was on the Bretons for a week and I found skeletons of horses all over the place I asked a farmer what the crack was and he said they shoot them and leave them were they are they get stripped clean by the kites etc, said they were wild pony’s and needed controlling 

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

A few years back I was on the Bretons for a week and I found skeletons of horses all over the place I asked a farmer what the crack was and he said they shoot them and leave them were they are they get stripped clean by the kites etc, said they were wild pony’s and needed controlling 

Circle mate. They put wolves in Yellowstone to control the herbivores. 

You have be a big wolf or cat to take a horse, especially a Mustang.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, TOMO said:

So abbos in these little townships were c**ts for being wife beaters ...of course drugs and alcohol don't help with them not being able to tolerate alcohol....

So because like here there court's went much use ...slap on the wrist and out again....they only way for a bit of payback was to overload the pickup...these trucks basically had a cage on the back to lock folk up in...half a dozen or so....so him and his colleagues would have a round up...stuff anything up to a dozen in the back....then go as fast as they could down these dirt roads in the outback...lol....they got fair bounced around in these cages....

I think you call that common sense policing ! 

• Haha 1