Mods on here

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who the f**k in their right minds, would want to be a Mod on here??? Its like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest at times....wheres Ratchet with the meds trolley?..

miss miss he’s eating chewing gum lol  he was a wanker 

No, I don’t call the mods in general.  I wasn’t happy that Nicepix seemed to be bullying two members and when they gave him some back, he suspended them. He wanted to hunt with hounds and run w

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Nicepix was a terrible moderator.

He bullied a couple of lads and when they gave him some back he suspended them.

Thats not how mods are supposed to operate.

Cheers.

Typical copper,liked to flex.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Socks is a multi millionaire travelling the country in a chauffeur driven Range Rover or on his private Jet... doesn't want to associate with us riff raff anymore, he reckons becoming a mod was the making of him.... 

Is it true he's getting his purse and long nets bespoke made from Harris Tweed?

• Haha 3
23 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I think Bosun had enough I haven't spoke to Paul in a while but that's my feeling the ex copper I forget his name  came across as ok never hid his past and put plenty of fishing posts up but came in for plenty of flack and had enough 

Nicepix was a genuine chap and straight talking ,maybe too straight talking for some . He had  a good knowledge of working dogs. He was after all a professional dog handler . He was/is  also a fishing writer .

I knew him on another forum and he was kind enough to go to the trouble of sending me a fishing reel from France as a gift when l showed an interest in it.

He no longer post on that forum either; maybe he just got fed up with the internet.

I know some won't  agree but l miss his posts . I'd love to know if he ever did get a big catfish on a cane rod and centrepin reel!

Edited by comanche
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, comanche said:

Nicepix was a genuine chap and straight talking ,maybe too straight talking for some . He had  a good knowledge of working dogs. He was after all a professional dog handler . He was/is  also a fishing writer .

I knew him on another forum and he was kind enough to go to the trouble of sending me a fishing reel from France as a gift when l showed an interest in it.

He no longer post on that forum either; maybe he just got fed up with the internet.

I know some won't  agree but l miss his posts . I'd love to know if he ever did get a big catfish on a cane rod and centrepin reel!

He was just expected to take a barrage of abuse because he's an ex copper  and then when he did the job of moderator properly people threw their toys out the pram because they had never been pulled up on breaking forum rules. The whole thing was a shit show and unfair on the bloke 

• Like 8
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Nicepix was a terrible moderator.

He bullied a couple of lads and when they gave him some back he suspended them.

Thats not how mods are supposed to operate.

Cheers.

I heard he's in a nursing home now - they have to blend up his snails and brie before they feed him and, he thinks the foreign nurses still find it funny when he whips out his expired warrant card and says 'you're nicked mated' every time they have to wipe his bum.

• Haha 2