• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just in they starting won’t be long until these two have it all down 

Finally got the tree up

The Wife has a few Christmas wreaths left hand made in Yorkshire she can do them at £45 posted a few pics of the ones she dose but every one is different Let me know if you're interested 

Posted Images

Our tree will be bought next Saturday an be put up and decorated soon as it’s home it will stay up till the first weekend in January then after that will be put through the shredder an put in the compost pile. I love Christmas time I like all the food,family an Christmas cheer I like going to the kids plays and anything Christmasy and events  I like to see all the effort people put in. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ditchman said:

wont put anything xmasy up ...just cant be arsed....just have some nice foody bits and pieces and lots of bubble and squeak

Don't worry ol mate , I'll be sending you a freshly washed hamster , dressed in a santa suit , and we'll lubricated with goose fat . That'll take your mind off the Kings speech.  Ho ho ho 🎅. 

Dont know how long our tree will be up with 3 grandkids i fully expect it to go flying , last year my grandson who was 3 thought all the chocolate decorations on the tree where for him his mum kept putting them higher up the tree LOL but i gave him a couple everytime he came round 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, mel b said:

Don't worry ol mate , I'll be sending you a freshly washed hamster , dressed in a santa suit , and we'll lubricated with goose fat . That'll take your mind off the Kings speech.  Ho ho ho 🎅. 

make a change from last year......that fresh ginger butt plug was a bit hot:diablo:

• Like 1
On 25/11/2023 at 06:51, keepdiggin said:

I love Christmas and it’s great seeing the excitement on the kids faces. Going out for Christmas dinner this year 

We are just discussing possibly dropping the traditional Christmas dinner and having a curry day instead, think we have between 9 and 11 people coming so if everybody brings something should be quite a feast, little effort and no waste afterwards 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

We are just discussing possibly dropping the traditional Christmas dinner and having a curry day instead, think we have between 9 and 11 people coming so if everybody brings something should be quite a feast, little effort and no waste afterwards 

Great idea, I loath Christmas dinner….it’s never as good as the idea of it.

• Like 2

We had curry for years local takeaway delivered it on Xmas day usually curried leg of lamb all starters etc but then Mrs n kids started wanting the full dinner.tree goin up today coz we've got to have a tree and she likes to make it all pretty said we go away in a week she said yea but I'll get to av the tree for a week and be all christmasy then ill take it down next Sunday I said why she said well don't want it up till Feb woman well it'll keep her quiet for a few hours