• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

21 hours ago, mackem said:

Always something of interest if you have a wander around Bb.

5FE1479E-3516-42E8-A15E-75F2BEE4809A.jpeg

04920C4C-BAE9-4BCC-A43B-17DEB18749B3.jpeg

Always remember going around the west end at night once with my old man and my cousin after we had been to the crufts dog show the year a St Bernard won best in show and seeing street performers one with a fez and doing the sand dance and Always remember the roast chestnut vendor's something I could never recall in the towns at night in South Yorkshire. 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Always remember going around the west end at night once with my old man and my cousin after we had been to the crufts dog show the year a St Bernard won best in show and seeing street performers one with a fez and doing the sand dance and Always remember the roast chestnut vendor's something I could never recall in the towns at night in South Yorkshire. 

My father used to take me to see the lights in London, he was from paddington originally, the highlight for me was watching to chestnut sellers doing a runner from police , used to have lookouts and just keep moving all night...

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, mackem said:

Was it in Earls Court Tats?

Yes mate remember we stopped in a bed and breakfast for the weekend. Got some photos kicking about somewhere when we also visited Nelsons column and buying cartons of bird seeds to feed the pigeons. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, WILF said:

I took my brood in Harrods once to get my oldest daughters communion dress, it was like a mixture of My Big fat gypsy wedding and At home with the Ozbournes ! Chaos ! 

Reading those words my oldest daughters communion dress, just seemed such a nice thing to read amongst all of the depressing doom and gloom of a changing world. 👍

• Like 3

Who’s marching 23rd then ? Lots of Scottish Welsh and Irish going meant to be thousands. Who’s going then? Il be there. 

whoever don’t don’t have the right to moan about the state of the country imo 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Who’s marching 23rd then ? Lots of Scottish Welsh and Irish going meant to be thousands. Who’s going then? Il be there. 

whoever don’t don’t have the right to moan about the state of the country imo 

I will be....same as im at all of these public shows of support.......but i disagree with " whoever dont dont have the right to moan ".......anyone can show pride for an afternoon in the safety of a crowd.....but how many people actually live their lives with that pride,how many people show it and speak it at every available opportunity to anyone willing to listen,getting out into neighbourhoods in small numbers where your opinions might not go down too well.....how many show their support in real ways both in body and financially,maybe putting your arse on the line occasionally,how many genuinely care beyond walking around central London in a large protected group drinking beer and singing songs once in a blue moon......dont get me wrong im all for these type of marches but in reality they are a tiny little cog in a much larger wheel.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 20/03/2024 at 20:23, mackem said:

I love London,one of the most interesting cities on the face of the planet,never had a backhander or a hostile reaction,most people are decent deep down and I am a polite sort of person.

Yep definitely a journo 🤣

Only messing mate good for you getting out and about.....i just despise them little fuckers truth be told 😡

• Like 3
On 20/03/2024 at 20:32, Bakerboy said:

I used to hate London working up there on nights then gad do a few months working up there through the days and having a wander after work I got to like it

Exactly that,you cant make judgement on a place as a tourist you have to get into the nooks and crannies of a manor and see it working day to day....in a place the size of London one area can be massively different to half a mile up the road.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Been on a few marches now but going to miss this one as we are away for the week on holiday, but my St Georges flag will be draped over the veranda. Need it to go like the St Patrick day celebrations and not ending up as a beer bottle throwing contest and police baton charges that will be the highlights on MSM.    

• Like 2