• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

On 16/03/2024 at 11:24, mackem said:

I was in Finsbury Park yesterday morning,a charity were dishing out clothes and food,I asked three Romanian blokes how often they were there,Daily he told me,he said it’s all free,I said nothing is free mate,he replied “This is England,everything is free” and started laughing.There was a charity in Chinatown giving out stuff last night and a free hot food shop in Hounslow,uk the land of free milk and honey.

A88070C0-C2E2-4A8E-8A45-7503B1EDC09F.jpeg

I can say almost first hand that the UK benefit system is viewed as a business by all religions and creeds including our own. It's borderline insanity to think that they come here for anything other than healthcare, housing and financial fiddles there's a complete industry based on educating them on how to claim, which medical claims can't be proven for disability benefits, it's ridiculous when you hear what I've heard regards organised groups working massive numbers . Also heard some London borough has to spend 70% of it's budget on child and social care, that says it all. How can that be a working system. That's why I feel we're fecked because if the government doesn't want to stop it and a large proportion of the population wants to maintain it then how does it end? I think society will collapse and the third world will take over these isles. Maybe the Muslims will inherit it , and people will look back at it as the death throws of democracy and western ideology, most people in reality are too busy making ends meet or raising kids,paying mortgage and bills rent etc to plan a revolution or whatever the @gnasher16 plan might be if it's not accepting defeat? 

The world keeps spinning I guess. Maybe there will be an extreme swing to the far right and we have a Hitler's Germany , brought about by the ultra liberal path that brought us to this point but isn't that what our proud nation fought against in ww2 . 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
37 minutes ago, Borr said:

I can say almost first hand that the UK benefit system is viewed as a business by all religions and creeds including our own. It's borderline insanity to think that they come here for anything other than healthcare, housing and financial fiddles there's a complete industry based on educating them on how to claim, which medical claims can't be proven for disability benefits, it's ridiculous when you hear what I've heard regards organised groups working massive numbers . Also heard some London borough has to spend 70% of it's budget on child and social care, that says it all. How can that be a working system. That's why I feel we're fecked because if the government doesn't want to stop it and a large proportion of the population wants to maintain it then how does it end? I think society will collapse and the third world will take over these isles. Maybe the Muslims will inherit it , and people will look back at it as the death throws of democracy and western ideology, most people in reality are too busy making ends meet or raising kids,paying mortgage and bills rent etc to plan a revolution or whatever the @gnasher16 plan might be if it's not accepting defeat? 

Just as well our fathers and grandfathers had a little bit more about them than we have eh.........what a big wanky waste of a generation that was ffs....poor ol fuckers !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Mackem are you a journo of some description ?

No,I retired early and am very inquisitive,I am always out and about and speak to anyone and everyone,lots of free time time plus curiosity,if something piques my interest I want to learn as much as it can about it,London is super saturated with immigrants and it’s a problem that’s worsening daily.

A bit cliché, but simplifies the cyclical movement of society , 

"Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

I think looking back at recent  British history there are lots of major turning points , most if not all have been at the hands of politicians. I don't think people realised the importance of heavy industry on society. It was the major employer but more than that a huge social fabric of sports and social clubs , music , and brought with it hope and jobs etc. it's loss imploded the areas it existed , Wales the north, unemployment, drugs and crime, immigration hubs . Telesales. Anyway history now. Globalisation, selling off heavy industry, EU , Internet,BBC and bias woke media and with it a lack of decent role models for young men and women mass immigration , illegal immigration, NHS the list is endless . 

A good start to a new beginning would be all illegally entering migrants removed immediately, a minimum of five years of proven NI contributions to receive state benefits including NHS unless paid for by insurance. A national education program promoting British values in all schools. Promotion of British products within Britain, training incentives for desirable trades and professions. A reduction of student visas and a greater number of places for academic working class . Once the economy is back on track if it's not bust , the huge investment in a futuristic national transport infrastructure, all disused railway lines to become cycle paths , mass compulsory purchase of land for pedestrians and bicycles, anyway that's enough for one night haha.

• Like 3
18 hours ago, mackem said:

No,I retired early and am very inquisitive,I am always out and about and speak to anyone and everyone,lots of free time time plus curiosity,if something piques my interest I want to learn as much as it can about it,London is super saturated with immigrants and it’s a problem that’s worsening daily.

Gotcha,aint gotta explain yourself mate i was just curious thats all...most folk ive come across over the years with a camera at the ready seeking out randomers tended to be journos looking for a story.....dont you ever cop for a right hander ? 😂its one of them things these days folk dont quite know how to deal with it what with all the new laws and these divs with Youtube channels sticking cameras in peoples faces.

And yes as you say still plenty of interesting stuff,whats the saying " If you're tired of London you're tired of Living "

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Gotcha,aint gotta explain yourself mate i was just curious thats all...most folk ive come across over the years with a camera at the ready seeking out randomers tended to be journos looking for a story.....dont you ever cop for a right hander ? 😂its one of them things these days folk dont quite know how to deal with it what with all the new laws and these divs with Youtube channels sticking cameras in peoples faces.

And yes as you say still plenty of interesting stuff,whats the saying " If you're tired of London you're tired of Living "

Samuel Johnson.

Cheers.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I love London,one of the most interesting cities on the face of the planet,never had a backhander or a hostile reaction,most people are decent deep down and I am a polite sort of person.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mackem said:

I love London,one of the most interesting cities on the face of the planet,never had a backhander or a hostile reaction,most people are decent deep down and I am a polite sort of person.

I used to hate London working up there on nights then gad do a few months working up there through the days and having a wander after work I got to like it

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bakerboy said:

I used to hate London working up there on nights then gad do a few months working up there through the days and having a wander after work I got to like it

Always something of interest if you have a wander around Bb.

5FE1479E-3516-42E8-A15E-75F2BEE4809A.jpeg

04920C4C-BAE9-4BCC-A43B-17DEB18749B3.jpeg

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, mackem said:

I took my brood in Harrods once to get my oldest daughters communion dress, it was like a mixture of My Big fat gypsy wedding and At home with the Ozbournes ! Chaos ! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
10 hours ago, mackem said:

Will be jumping on the train in a couple of hours heading south…..will be counting the minutes until I jump back on it heading back north later today :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, bell said:

Will be jumping on the train in a couple of hours heading south…..will be counting the minutes until I jump back on it heading back north later today :D

I'd rather jump in front of the train.

• Haha 3
15 hours ago, mackem said:

nice car mack, suppose you need something a bit quick of the mark in your world.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Bakerboy said:

Same here,we used to buy a ticket for the subway and go spend the day at Camden market,grab something to eat , walk around a few of the parks etc...not been for 12 yrs mind😁

• Like 2