If any one doesn't think open borders and mass immigration is not planned . I suggest you ,do your research in to that dung bag of an irish man , peter sutherland and listen to his speeches . Then look at the companies and organisations he worked for .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We live in the age of bullshite.  If you had 3 lads on your yard and the reporter was coming you would give em some suitable clothes. Some muck boots and a gillet with the yard name on it. Instea

Or the other 28 countries that they passed through,they could of claimed asylum... parents should be charged with child neglect,and sent back to their shithole of origin 👍

I know it Christmas and a time for good will to all men and all that but I don't get it as the death is being reported as a suicide and complaints the Bibby Stockholm is like a prison. You travel

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, paul sr said:

If any one doesn't think open borders and mass immigration is not planned . I suggest you ,do your research in to that dung bag of an irish man , peter sutherland and listen to his speeches . Then look at the companies and organisations he worked for .

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

People like that should get sent to these country’s townships with nothing more than the clothes on their back and left there to fend for themselves, guaranteed they will be getting f****d to death by a group of aids ridden darkies within a week !

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, mackem said:

Dirty Rotten f***ing Bitch...with some Karma/Luck ,her dirty little brown friends catch up with her ...and  treat her the same as their other victims 🤞

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Dirty Rotten f***ing Bitch...with some Karma/Luck ,her dirty little brown friends catch up with her ...and  treat her the same as their other victims 🤞

No she will do just fine, will never pay for what she's done or be held accountable at all

• Like 6

How can someone be an “expert witness “ on someone they have never met and know nothing about ?

Evidently she was paid £2500 from legal aid funds for every “expert witness letter” she wrote.

Cheers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

How can someone be an “expert witness “ on someone they have never met and know nothing about ?

Evidently she was paid £2500 from legal aid funds for every “expert witness letter” she wrote.

Cheers.

It just beggers belief 

• Like 2
23 hours ago, WILF said:

People like that should get sent to these country’s townships with nothing more than the clothes on their back and left there to fend for themselves, guaranteed they will be getting f****d to death by a group of aids ridden darkies within a week !

It's a bad carry on we've got thousands over here just the same as this c**t.  It's been the 5th day that this fuckers been on the run in the streets of Britain. And all his so called brothers will be watching this thinking the UK authorities & goverment haven't a clue how to keep a hold of their country. 5 days he's been spotted in a supermarket Why the f**k hasn't any one stopped the scruffy b*****d. I've read there's a 20 grand reward. Let's see how loyal his brothers are now. Lol. But this bitch wants flogging 

21 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The west is rotten from the top down, after ww2 the men in the west have gone soft and let the weird mentally ill freaks take over and dictate how we live, wtf happened?

We had a good turn out in Telford on the 27th hopefully will get more like that. It's time for us to stand up to our so called goverment. Supporting outsiders more than there own. And it's us that pays there wages the tax payer. 

• Like 2

I see the protesters at RAF Scampton have been falling out with each other again, 

In my view they are missing something, Scampton still has all the single persons accommodation and the married quarters but they are planning to house them in portacabins, So the accommodation was good enough for our servicemen and women but not illegal immigrants, what a weird world we now live in,  

4 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

Another building for refugees got burnt down last night over here 

If they get the people responsible for any of these arson attacks , the system will do there best to make an example of them .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1