New Covid - Here we go again.........

45 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

VM.TIKTOK.COM

leftist politician Michael Healy Rae .open borders advocate..

Michael Healy Rae is not a leftist politician .He is a independent politician and very much a common sense politician .  These protesters are a bunch of clowns , they behaved in the same way Antifa would behave .

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it sh

Spot on mate It could all be a massive coincidence but I know loads of people who have suffered illnesses and strange diagnoses after having the vaccines including myself, my wife and my son. Its not

The biggest cause was probably the relentless spread of fear. Through the TV etc..without doubt the biggest con so far this century..

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, paul sr said:

Michael Healy Rae is not a leftist politician .He is a independent politician and very much a common sense politician .  These protesters are a bunch of clowns , they behaved in the same way Antifa would behave .

I read somewhere that he's pro immigration, is that accurate Paul. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, dogmandont said:

I read somewhere that he's pro immigration, is that accurate Paul. 

I think he called for a cap on refuges . He would be like the other rural independent TDs   and opposed to the existing open door policy . I know he is opposed to the hate speech laws . The next general election maybe could be very interesting . Ordinary irish people are getting very disillusioned  with all the main political parties . 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

VM.TIKTOK.COM

#viral #uk #fyp #apex #londoneye #algeria🇩🇿___maroc___tunisie #londonfashionweek...

Up the Spanish 

I have actually been to Ceuta a few times,over a decade ago,always Moroccans trying to get in so they could get the ferry across to Algeciras.

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it she has had 4 covid jabs and boosters and low and behold she's had a f****n heart attack 3 months after her last jab. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

One of the most stupid decisions of my life in having them two jabs it was mainly down to keeping other people happy having it with the wife working in care and they were blackmailed into having it she has had 4 covid jabs and boosters and low and behold she's had a f****n heart attack 3 months after her last jab. 

The amount of people i know with reoccuring health issues after being jabbed is not a coincidence tats.

I seen a study yesterday were its been proven that the mrna is in breast milk,remember when they said its a local reaction an that the spike protein bes destroyed very quickly,well its in breat milk an every part of our bodies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
37 minutes ago, Francie, said:

The amount of people i know with reoccuring health issues after being jabbed is not a coincidence tats.

I seen a study yesterday were its been proven that the mrna is in breast milk,remember when they said its a local reaction an that the spike protein bes destroyed very quickly,well its in breat milk an every part of our bodies.

Totally agree with you Francie too many coincidences. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, hawki said:
WWW.IRISHTIMES.COM

Independent TD for Kerry previously refused to disclose details of department contract

No surprise there then hawki, snout in the trough just like all the rest, of course he's pro migration it's worth a 160 grand a year to him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 22/09/2023 at 00:32, Bakerboy said:

Just watched a Polish politician on Nigel Farages programme on GB News, what a breath of fresh air, " zero, no illegal immigrants will be allowed into Poland "

Said it before mate a lot of people moving out there, like going back in time apparently 

• Like 5