XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Ill be up for a good bet.Ill supply the dog but you have to do it without a sleeve as you keep stating youd be able to do it if you was attacked.I take it you dont walk around everyday with 2 sleeves on your arms

i’ll pass lol

but i do have a work knife in pocket most days 

like i said they only good for attacking innocent people anyone coming for out just tap em on the head a bayer barker is more use 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I have very little experience with these dogs. But even I know you ain't getting a pit or large bull breed off with a kick. 

As has been said you would struggle to stop them with a knife, even if you could think clear enough to take a knife out, handle said knife and use it while being shaken like a rag doll. And yes shock would get you in no time, imagine having your arm stuck in a blender and trying to think clearly. 

The term dead game isn't a joke. Numerous people have been killed by game cocks with slashers on their legs. I know you won't understand that anology but the speed and determination coupled with extreme damage sends even onlookers into shock during any type of attack. 

I'd say unless the owner of said dog knew how to handle it, had a breaking stick and was on hand then there ain't no stopping any large bull breed with the right genetics in it and bad intentions.

Obviously I'd be happy to be corrected by those on here who have actual real experience.

Bad enough trying to deal with a foxhound hung in wire lashing out let alone a bull breed seeing red 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

I know one lad that I would give a fighting chance to and he is a freak of nature, fights anything from MMA to wrestling just for shits and giggles and can bench press more than most lads that train regular at the gym with little effort,  but he was born like it and I have never known him beat by anything man or beast, but in general I would say no not in a real world situation 

Max ?

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

once the dogs off it’s feet on its back it’s doing nowt with a 200 lb bloke holding it

lads 12 stone could lift 50kg off its feet easily 

in the real world your not letting it hold a sleeve and pull you about are ya your fight for ya life 

next time one grabs you arm with sleeve on lift it and drop it on its back pin it let me know how easily it was 

Trying to even get hold of a thrashing dog with one arm while it's ragging you about would be hard enough without even getting into lifting it and getting it onto it's back and you think this would be possible while it's crushing the bone and tearing the flesh off your other arm? And that's if you can even stay on your feet when it first hits you!

You've got multiple lads in this thread who have taken 1000s of bites on sleeves and seen the damage these dogs do in real situations telling you how it is pal, you need to listen to experience.

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, BGD said:

Trying to even get hold of a thrashing dog with one arm while it's ragging you about would be hard enough without even getting into lifting it and getting it onto it's back and you think this would be possible while it's crushing the bone and tearing the flesh off your other arm? And that's if you can even stay on your feet when it first hits you!

You've got multiple lads in this thread who have taken 1000s of bites on sleeves and seen the damage these dogs do in real situations telling you how it is pal, you need to listen to experience.

👍👍

• Like 1

Was looking for something out in the sticks a few days ago called at a house 2 dobermans came screaming around the corner, my mate jumped a 5 bar gate I tried to run down to the road but knew I was fckt, I turned around and shouted at the pair they hesitated long enough to hear their owner calling them, if they'd have been them xl bullys you'd have been hearing about me on the news no two ways about it

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Was looking for something out in the sticks a few days ago called at a house 2 dobermans came screaming around the corner, my mate jumped a 5 bar gate I tried to run down to the road but knew I was fckt, I turned around and shouted at the pair they hesitated long enough to hear their owner calling them, if they'd have been them xl bullys you'd have been hearing about me on the news no two ways about it

If I'd of known I only had to grab 1 in each hand and body slammed them I wouldnt have bothered running

• Haha 12
36 minutes ago, BGD said:

few times i’ve been on sleeve they soon get the dog back on the lead lol look the part when ya stood there letting em rag you about play acting lol 

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived a demi god, named Gooey, and he was king of all the jinns.

There was nothing he couldn't do, and no animal he couldn't overpower, especially when accompanied by his lethal, fiercely protective 'slophounds'!!

Many tried to topple Gooey off his otherworldly throne, but no-one could ever do it.

Many say he still haunts certain working dog forums, even to this day.

All I know, is that he's certainly VERY SPECIAL.

Long live Gooey, king of all the jinns.  🙂

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Ill be up for a good bet.Ill supply the dog but you have to do it without a sleeve as you keep stating youd be able to do it if you was attacked.I take it you dont walk around everyday with 2 sleeves on your arms

I'm beginning to think this guy walks around with his arms in sleeves every day mate,  the ones on his feckin strait jacket.

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, jamie7344 said:

Get caught in the yard with any halt decent presa, cano or any of the big shepherd breeds and you defo won't fight ya way out

some are to big without a doubt me pal had an old english mastiff that would a been to much pick a football up like a tennis ball 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived a demi god, named Gooey, and he was king of all the jinns.

There was nothing he couldn't do, and no animal he couldn't overpower, especially when accompanied by his lethal, fiercely protective 'slophounds'!!

Many tried to topple Gooey off his otherworldly throne, but no-one could ever do it.

Many say he still haunts certain working dog forums, even to this day.

All I know, is that he's certainly VERY SPECIAL.

Long live Gooey, king of all the jinns.  🙂

lol coming from the man could knock 40 bin men out on the bounce but couldnt knock one 50 kg dog out ffs lol belter