XL Bully Ban Incoming

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... I'm out of here!! 

I'm pretty easy going and tolerant about most things ,but every time I see one of those big fat ugly useless earless bags of shite towing a skinny scruffy trackie wearing waste of space and his tattoo

Here's the common sense approach i.m.o... XL bullies added to the existing DDA. Making it illegal to breed and sell so, in theory no other dogs being added to the existing population. A

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone see the video of the bulls tearing lumps outa the bloke on the ground? Two elderly people with a wheelie bin trying to stop them and someone with a phone recording it all,......I kept the bulls for years ,never had one that was dodgy ,but I'd be f****d if I would ever get another....

I saw the video and I bet its a younger person filming who would have been more physically capable of helping instead of them old blokes. Surely someone in one of the nearby houses could have supplied a knife or something to help.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, jigsaw said:

Anyone see the video of the bulls tearing lumps outa the bloke on the ground? Two elderly people with a wheelie bin trying to stop them and someone with a phone recording it all,......I kept the bulls for years ,never had one that was dodgy ,but I'd be f****d if I would ever get another....

I saw the video and I bet its a younger person filming who would have been more physically capable of helping instead of them old blokes. Surely someone in one of the nearby houses could have supplied a knife or something to help.

I’ve told the story before about a mate that got attacked by an apb he stuck it with a kitchen knife but said it just pissed it off and it went more mental done it 17 times before he killed it but has left his arm permanently damaged tore all the tenders out and flesh off to the bone 

20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I’ve told the story before about a mate that got attacked by an apb he stuck it with a kitchen knife but said it just pissed it off and it went more mental done it 17 times before he killed it but has left his arm permanently damaged tore all the tenders out and flesh off to the bone 

And he was lucky enough to be able to get to a kitchen knife.Thats what I was trying to say in an earlier post,If something 80lb+ with really bad intentions gets hold of you unless youre a freak strongman who can drag it to where you can grab a tool or you happen to have a knife in your hand youre pretty much f**ked as you aint got too much time before you just go into shock

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, downsouth said:

And he was lucky enough to be able to get to a kitchen knife.Thats what I was trying to say in an earlier post,If something 80lb+ with really bad intentions gets hold of you unless youre a freak strongman who can drag it to where you can grab a tool or you happen to have a knife in your hand youre pretty much f**ked as you aint got too much time before you just go into shock

He was in his front garden and his misses got the knife he ain’t a soft lad more than capable of looking after himself 

Folk really underestimate just how powerful these dogs are, even taking them on the sleeve it's hard enough to do anything but get ragged about and you're not dealing with all the pain and blood loss from a live bite! It's basically impossible to do anything but mildly annoy a dog like that with your bare hands and even with a tool you need to actually hit something vital to stop it. I wouldn't back any man 1on1 with a determined dog over 80lb TBH, even if they had a knife on them I'd say odds are still in the dogs favour.

• Like 9

We all like to think that we would be able to deal with one of these dogs if it grabbed us...but in reality,you would need a handgun on your persons....and even then,you would need to have some pain barrier to be calm enough to get it out and shoot the f***ing dog😎....

I got grabbed by a 27"bull cross yrs ago,when my dog walked past it and  clamped onto its front paw started shaking it🙄.I got in the way trying to separate them and it f****d my 2 hand,wrists,lower forearm even bit up my back and arse🙈 ,ended up having 3 lots of surgery in 48 hrs,kept my wounds open..ended up getting pinned back together ... probably only lasted 2/3 minutes....if a big dog of bull origins is intent on killing you...you best pray theres a few heads there who know the craic👍

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

We all like to think that we would be able to deal with one of these dogs if it grabbed us...but in reality,you would need a handgun on your persons....and even then,you would need to have some pain barrier to be calm enough to get it out and shoot the f***ing dog😎....

I got grabbed by a 27"bull cross yrs ago,when my dog walked past it and  clamped onto its front paw started shaking it🙄.I got in the way trying to separate them and it f****d my 2 hand,wrists,lower forearm even bit up my back and arse🙈 ,ended up having 3 lots of surgery in 48 hrs,kept my wounds open..ended up getting pinned back together ... probably only lasted 2/3 minutes....if a big dog of bull origins is intent on killing you...you best pray theres a few heads there who know the craic👍

That’s true my old dog when a bull dog grabbed him and he turned tables. With nothing to hand there was no getting him off it nightmare. Terrier types feel no pain when the eyes glaze over. These xl things look like tanks don’t bare thinking about. You see these fb videos people hitting them with sticks and all sorts and nothing registers 

Edited by terryd